Best crew skills for a sith juggernot

muertes

The recommended crafts are Artificing (Lightsaber), Synthweaving (Forceuser Armor), Biochem (Consumables), and Cybertech (Upgrades and Trinkets). The other Crafts are meant for the non-force users, but you could go in them anyways if you plan to sell wares.

Of those four:

Artificing: Vette and Jaesa have complimentary bonuses in Treasure Hunting and Archaeology respectively, but you have no Artificing Bonus companions.

Synthweaving: Vette and Jaesa again have complimentary skills in Underworld Trading, Archaeology, and Synthweaving.

Biochem: Quinn and Broonmark have complimentary bonuses in Diplomacy and Bioanalysis, but you have no complimentary bonuses to Biochem itself from companions.

Cybertech: Vette, Pierce, and Broonmark all have complimentary bonuses in Underworld Trading, Cybertech, and Scavenging respectively. They also have the biggest bonuses for both Cybertech and Scavenging.

So, in my opinion, the best two crafts for Warrior are Synthweaving and Cybertech. Of the two, you get the most complimentary size bonuses from Cybertech.

Edited by Toogeloo

i got Synthweaving for crafting but and underworld trading, and diplomacy, are those good complements?, i really dont know much about the gathering professions

Drop Diplomacy and take Archaelogy. Archaelogy allows you to gather the crystals necessary to craft every recipe in Synthweaving.