Collectors edition vendor

belizar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I am so much concerned about the fate of my Warden and Commander Shepard... :l

Did any part of Mass Effect 3 seem like they cared at all about the game series now that they're at the end of it? That was a pathetic way to end the series, and the DLC they only made because everyone talked about how horrible their game was and even got it around the internet media to get it coverage, was still pathetic. I don't see them making an effort in this, even though it's clearly false advertisement and breach of contract and whatever other terms you can slap on it, simply because this is getting zero media coverage. If this would finally break out and get some coverage, you bet your a** that we'd get some effort from them, but not until then.

How much would that sort of thing cost?

As I am not in the US I have no idea how much a class action lawsuit would cost. PS3 owners put in a class action lawsuit vs EA over the pre-order promise of BF3 when they were promised to get a copy of BF1943 for free and did not get it and they won.

It gets pretty bad when the game developers starts trolling the forum....

They lied about the CE vendor and got your money, what do they care, it's not like you're really a valued customer lol. You're a cow to be milked till you quit playing, I'm sure once the new great thing they want you to open your wallet for comes along they will be sweet as pie and tell you how great it's gonna be! It's a con job, plain and simple.

I looked into legal action in the UK but got told only a US citizen could file a class action lawsuit in the US as EA / Bioware is a US company that a lawsuit could not be brought up in the UK.

So it is down to a CE holder in the US to bring forward a class action lawsuit.

Heh. Don't.

You'd spend several tens of thousands of dollars arranging the suit, and the day before your preliminary hearing, Bioware would add the Green-backed Alderanian Troll pet to the vendor. *poof* There goes your lawsuit, as Bioware adds items to the vendor post-launch.

Maybe we should spam the suggestion box? I mean how long can they ignore people?:rak_02:

Oh, i doubt they have trouble ignoring anyone. In the mean time, i'd like a little more equality with the items available at the CE Vendor. The Imp armor looks really good, but the republic armor is a joke. I don't think i've actually seen anyone wear that.

Oh, i doubt they have trouble ignoring anyone. In the mean time, i'd like a little more equality with the items available at the CE Vendor. The Imp armor looks really good, but the republic armor is a joke. I don't think i've actually seen anyone wear that.

Agreed... give us something that looks halfway descent. Hell at this point just give us anything. I don't care if they throw a turd on there and call Bantha poo... and I could throw it at people :) at least it would be a start.

Might be time for everyone to start making separate posts about this subject so they have to consolidate and hopefully poke one of the Developers in process:

Not a bad idea, and i'd add in not only on this forum, but the customer service forum, and suggestion forum as well.

All with links back to this one.

I wonder if they even bother reading this thread anymore...

The Republic armour is very blue, maybe if they added some black or white to it to break up the blue. Otherwise I don't mind it...

Agreed... give us something that looks halfway descent. Hell at this point just give us anything. I don't care if they throw a turd on there and call Bantha poo... and I could throw it at people :) at least it would be a start.

I agree with the Bantha Poo idea! that would be cool :D

Well actually, now that CM gear is out I decided to use rep armor with Destroyer helm or Trailblazer, the look is ****** now. Probably the only person on the entire server with it... I'm Unique!!!

You know, at this point, I'd be fine if they just gave a recolor of the armors we already have access to. A Red Imperial Trooper and a Beige Republic Officer outfit would go a long way with me.

What say you BioWare? Is that too much effort to keep us happy? Throw us a bone.

:cool:

You know, at this point, I'd be fine if they just gave a recolor of the armors we already have access to. A Red Imperial Trooper and a Beige Republic Officer outfit would go a long way with me.

What say you BioWare? Is that too much effort to keep us happy? Throw us a bone.

:cool:

Please not more recolours!