Crafting in 2.0 !!

wainot-keel

My opinion is that if the devs really didn't want us to do it, they'd find a way to fix it. If they can't be bothered enough to actually fix it, then there's no reason not to do it.

exactly how I feel IF it really wasn't ment to be it would have been fixed by now , some times , and not calling then out on this saying what they did said to me it was ment to be but they want to look at it now ..

I'l also bet why no vendor mats + the main Reason NO MakeB on the test it's still being played with just how RE is gonna work ...

Edited by tanktest

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they seriously just put a metal called turd-anium in the game?

omg, I spit out my cofee and I wasn't even drinking any when I read this :D:D :D

Anyway, I learned this implant. It had a 10% chance.

But something's not right. The purple item from the vendor gave me no mats after REing and a weird red message like "No reverse engineering information for item Arkanian combat medic MK-V package". And as you can see, it's a blue recipe (with the same stats ) from a purple item. Impossible to craft atm.

Edited by wainot-keel

its funny to seee people panic and trying to dump on market mats they dont need and know will be in much less demand

Within hours of the 2.0 patch notes release I dumped 150+ stabs at ~135k. The market now dips to 80-85k.

It wasn't panic, it was a good forecast that turned out to reduce my losses.

Yeah, the new lvl 52 stims give for exmaple +154 strength and +63 power.

Though they probably won't be any reusables anymore. :(

I like that since now we can start selling stims and other consumables in large quantities like in wow flask and temp buff things sell like hot cakes. Biochem end game consumables should sell as well like augment kits.

Within hours of the 2.0 patch notes release I dumped 150+ stabs at ~135k. The market now dips to 80-85k.

It wasn't panic, it was a good forecast that turned out to reduce my losses.

That was good decision on your part. Although it must be annoying having to pull the credits from the mail especially when you get double of every item you sell.

correct the new stims do give 154 main stat and power by 63 when you then re it to get the blue schematic all it does is make it last 2 hours and persist through death after that which i think needs fixing is for biochems only is make it none consumed but only last an hour and not persist through death

Can player-crafted mods/armorings/hilts/etc still be RE'd?

I wanted to try and test this on the PTS, but can't at this time. I learned the grade 30 skill barrel schematic, and have all the materials required except for [Tricopper Flux], which is a white crafting material that should either be available at the crafting supplies vendor, or through Scavenging missions.

Unfortunately, nobody on PTS has been able to figure out how to get this material, so nobody can craft this stuff yet.

Hopefully this gets fixed, then I'll craft a bunch, ship them over to a guildie who will try the crafting cheat and we'll see if BW has plugged the exploit or not.

Edited by Khevar

Yeah, don't buy anything from anyone. You just work your butt off and settle with planet commendations and / or grind the six professions so you can be self-sufficient. That'll teach 'em.

Hey, that's what i do!

Anyways, based on BWs history ... all i expect to see are the same stuff just boosted up in number/levels that we have to unlock and recolored skins of the same old stuff ... i highly doubt anything groundbreaking is going to happen here as crafting is definitely NOT groundbreaking in swtor. I think Mabinogi even had a better system haha lol.

Can anyone craft a Dread Guard relic on the PTS ? With the schematic on live ? Disappointing they nerfed them. Wondering if the current schematic gets updated.

The only 50 i was able to transfer she kept the Dread Guard relic with the current stats so apparently they just wont disappear like that. At least, could be profitable craft a bunch now and sell them later.

Can player-crafted mods/armorings/hilts/etc still be RE'd?

well they are on the PTS you might be happy to know right now and if its goona be that way once 2.0 goes lives no idea but atm on the PTS they are I have done it few times to see ;) Lets hope they leave it that way, I for one will be very very happy if they do ... and a lot of players I have told live want it that way and some are in HC raiding guilds ... and I did in fact learn a Schematic from one I crafted on one of my other test toons . :)..

Edited by tanktest

I wanted to try and test this on the PTS, but can't at this time. I learned the grade 30 skill barrel schematic, and have all the materials required except for [Tricopper Flux], which is a white crafting material that should either be available at the crafting supplies vendor, or through Scavenging missions.

Unfortunately, nobody on PTS has been able to figure out how to get this material, so nobody can craft this stuff yet.

Hopefully this gets fixed, then I'll craft a bunch, ship them over to a guildie who will try the crafting cheat and we'll see if BW has plugged the exploit or not.

you can and I don't see a good reason for it not to be ,, expect from those that complain the greedy few ...

the cooper you need to make the mods is in the pts now to it went in last update .. :))

Why is it a Cheat ? if they would have said it was intened would it have been a cheat then ? and they did say they may just leave it that way. :) .. this is one of those mistakes that fixes how some things are done .. if its not broke why fix it . :)

Edited by tanktest