ToFN DPS Leaderboard 2.0

Tman I am in fact using 2 proc relics and as u said last page with 2 procs you can easily pass 3k so I don't see what's the issue. And I know for a fact that u can't think it's fake because if mine is fake urs are too you tought me everything I know about dummy dps I'm not ashamed to admit that. I can't check your log to compare because it's all in German which makes it very hard for us to follow.

And yes I think it's true that if u saw something you could have asked in guild I mean we're playing together all day why wouldn't u even mentioned it then come here to discredit me? It's a bit weird reaction.

Makes me feel like the point is just to push me out of your way. Surely you can dps much better than that so why this focus.

Anyhow I think it's stupid to spam this page and go in endless circle, we can go together anytime u want on dummy and u can check my gear and my rotations and everything else. We dpsed pretty much the same last time we did together and I was less geared and had not used adrenal if u remember. Anywhow you can check that on your ship with both if us on dummy. This would've been the natural thing to do in the first place. It's really ugly for the guild and immature to be having those public discussions. I don't care if you dps more than me it makes me proud of my guild to see that.

Edited by ChrisMattar

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tman I am in fact using 2 proc relics and as u said last page with 2 procs you can easily pass 3k so I don't see what's the issue.

I was talking about the 2 stacking proc relics bug. If you use 2 Underworld proc relics this is in fact a dps loss. So, you wanna tell me you are hitting more with 2 Underworld proc relics when they NEVER proc at the same time? That's even more not possible.

And I know for a fact that u can't think it's fake because if mine is fake urs are too you tought me everything I know about dummy dps I'm not ashamed to admit that. I can't check your log to compare because it's all in German which makes it very hard for us to follow.

So wait, when I say your's not looking reasonable mines a fake? Your critical hits on merciless slash are just way to high. If you compare our logs, the duration is nearly the same (mines 3s shorter) and you used Merciless Slash 78 times while I used it 91 times. Your's critted 17 times and mines only 13 times. Either you are the most lucky guy I know or this parse is edited around your Merciless Slash. Not to mention again that your crit damage is way to high. Do you have 80% Surge? I doubt it...

In addition, a simple question to you: You think it's possible to hit 30 more dps without using any attack adrenal? :rolleyes:

And talking about it's hard to compare our logs: Not that hard if you would just look at the few abilities we use and compare the numbers. You can easily see that Gnadenloser Hieb = Merciless Slash.

And yes I think it's true that if u saw something you could have asked in guild I mean we're playing together all day why wouldn't u even mentioned it then come here to discredit me? It's a bit weird reaction.

Makes me feel like the point is just to push me out of your way. Surely you can dps much better than that so why this focus.

That's just a weird reaction. You connect dps tests to guild issues. I do not. This is about dps and not about how we play/act in the guild. If you can't separate it, it's not my fault.

Anyhow I think it's stupid to spam this page and go in endless circle, we can go together anytime u want on dummy and u can check my gear and my rotations and everything else. We dpsed pretty much the same last time we did together and I was less geared and had not used adrenal if u remember. Anywhow you can check that on your ship with both if us on dummy. This would've been the natural thing to do in the first place. It's really ugly for the guild and immature to be having those public discussions.

Guess it's not a good idea if I validate your parse as I am the one who finds it not possible. Better to make it with the OP of this topic.

Nothing to do with how we behave in guild Ofc, I just find it weird that we are in ts together past 4 days and you don't mention a word of it since u been so bothered by this, that's the weird part. Yes agreed, I think there should be validation for the top 5 as mentioned on page 1, myself included but also a validation for yours.

When i went to the forums this morning you wasn't in TS. Then I quick checked this "Update" and found it not reasonable.

I am up for a validation anytime. I have nothing to hide as my dps test is not edited.

Lol, I have a hard time following a log let alone editing it, how do you even do that when its all coded. I'm the one asking you questions about this stuff and you know it. You give me way too much credit if you think I know how to play with those things, I didnt even know how to remove that dead time in the end until TheStyle did it for me, apparently u have a much better understanding of how that works than me. Youkill someone for your dps not to get beaten, You take it way too seriously, one minute u say I'm not a cheater the next minute you call me one.

Whatever Tman, just wtv.

Edited by ChrisMattar

Yeh yeh, I love the guys who pretend like "I don't know anything about xyz". As these parses are text files everyone with a little bit of brain knows that you can edit it. And if you tell you don't know what text files are, well... And btw, I never called you a cheater, you used that word. I pointed out that these numbers are not possible. That's a big difference.

If you already do 2980 with 2 Underworld proc relics which do not stack you must do 3.1k with the 2 stacking ones. Not to mention about the high crit numbers. If I check other annihilation/watchman Marauders/Sentinels their crits on Merciless Slash never go up to 8k and above. You are constantly critical hitting for more than 8k up to 8640.

So tell me, where is the trick? You found some special item that gives you like +500 power, +200 crit and +200 surge?! You are never replying to my questions in this thread and always telling the same: "I don't know how to cheat, when mines is a fake your's a fake as well, I don't like to talk about this in public etc."

You know that I know this spec/class a 110%, so tell me where you find these numbers with the current gear? If you can explain me exactly that, I will believe you. Until then, I still think this dps is not possible. (at least without the 2 stacking proc relics bug, which you didn't use)

Tman you are making the claims so how about you prove what you're saying its not my job to defend against empty claims, you want me to explain why I critted or if im the luckiest or why I did bit hits?. You dont use the word cheating but you are clearly insinuating it with every sentence. You always refuse to go do DPS test together on dummyt, I'm not avoiding that you are for some reason. The best way to explain is for you to come see for yourself.

And I was talking about the codes within the text file, how can you change that exactly? Your claims to understand that so well puts into question every single parse you uploaded. If you know how to do those things then who's to say you haven't been.

So much anger so many insults all cause your dps is threatened, Jesus Christ, this isnt very normal my friend you have to chill.

I'm really very far in mentality to you Tman, for me this is still a game not the blood flowing thru my veins, I'm not gonna spend my evening arguing and taking insults, you're gonna have a heart attack. You're the best sentinel in the world, I agree.

You want to understand invite me to your ship. Period.

I'm done discussing this its beyond dumb and immature.

Edited by ChrisMattar

Tman you are making the claims so how about you prove what you're saying its not my job to defend against empty claims, you want me to explain why I critted or if im the luckiest or why I did bit hits?. You dont use the word cheating but you are clearly insinuating it with every sentence. You always refuse to go do DPS test together on dummyt, I'm not avoiding that you are for some reason. The best way to explain is for you to come see for yourself.

Sure, I will come to your ship and will see myself that I am correct on this. And then?

And I was talking about the codes within the text file, how can you change that exactly? Your claims to understand that so well puts into question every single parse you uploaded. If you know how to do those things then who's to say you haven't been.

Makes a lot of sense. Don't you think I would just edit a parse of mines to go ahead of your dps if it is so important for me to be top dps? I am totally fine if someone beats my dps, as I am for sure not perfect. Here and there I make some small mistakes in my tests but overall I upload only the ones which have nearly 0 mistakes in it. So why should I complain if I am the bad guy? ;)

So much anger so many insults all cause your dps is threatened, Jesus Christ, this isnt very normal my friend you have to chill.

Can just repeat myself, it's not essential for me to be the best dps. If you do more I am happy for you. What I don't like is to humble innocent people. What I wanted is a validation cause in my opinion these numbers are not possible in the current gear. I would have been totally fine with the amount of your crits, then I could have just told myself: wow, that guy is really lucky on crits! But you obviously don't get me, I am talking about the damage output you do on certain skills. These numbers are not possible, that's fact.

I'm done discussing this its beyond dumb and immature.

It's dumb and immature if you can't handle it if someone has a normal request. If you have nothing to fear why do you act like this?

Whatever, tired of this discussion as well. I am not going to argue about it anymore as well. So congrats on being the best watchman sentinel in 72 gear, you deserve it.

Tman over and out! :cool:

That is fine. I haven't been in game over the weekend anyway but I should be tonight after work and I'll try to talk to that crazy German over TS and see where that gets us, and we'll get back to you.

Independently of all this, I'd like to point out that I do not want people to get the wrong impression about our guild, we are all actually very good friends, I love and respect Tman and learned a lot from him, we are all passionate and competitive but that doesn't change that we are all very close.

So to this crazy discussion between you Outbreak guys here, how is the dps between you two on most boss fights, with moving targets and stuff? :rolleyes:

Grabbing some popcorn..

Lets just say that Tman was kicked from FriendlyFire for a very important reason when doing raids :)

Lets just say that Tman was kicked from FriendlyFire for a very important reason when doing raids :)

his version would prob been that he left by his own .. am I right Tman lol

been reading this posts and I just can't shake it .... u obv have strong issues about ppl beign better than u .. so what if he beats u in DPS meter ... is that the end of a world?!... all of a sudden he is cheating and abusing stuff in the game ... c'mon ... thats pathetic.... even for u man :rolleyes:

Comon guys , the beef was between me and Tman lets leave it at that. This is exactly why I wanted to avoid these public discussions, he's my teammate and an amazing player. Last thing I need is a bad atmosphere in the guild because of some stupid dummy test that means Fk'all...

I don't think this is the place of 'who left what and why ' from x guild or y guild. This thread serves to show who can top the charts when hitting a dummy. In addition, the debate in this thread should be how a nerfed vanguard tops the charts when everyone else cries that the vanguard is no good :D. Stop them sissy fights get back on the dummy and show them BioWare metrics that sentinels are the best class to do damage with :D.

True story!

Edited by Leafy_Bug

Comon guys , the beef was between me and Tman lets leave it at that. This is exactly why I wanted to avoid these public discussions, he's my teammate and an amazing player. Last thing I need is a bad atmosphere in the guild because of some stupid dummy test that means Fk'all...

ye I get it .. it's between u and him .. but when he decides to bring this issue to PUBLIC forum, well it just gives us all right to mention it and drag it a bit .. specialy when u see how retarded and frustrated he is by accusing guildmate of cheating :p ... great guild publicity guys :D

Edited by oberyn

Looks like kanre didn't tell you what happened. I talked to him in a normal way, expressing that I am not happy in FriendlyFire and that I want to go back to Outbreak. The reaction was: You have been kicked from the Guild. That's the difference, I didn't want to leave in a bad way but how kanre reacted was the bad part. Nevertheless, I don't actually care as I was honest.

And don't act like I was not good enough for your uber super duper guild. It was a difference for me to come from a 8 man raid team to 16 mans where you have to wait wait wait before you can attack cause of aggro problems of the Tanks.

In addition, I was only in FF for 1 week, clearing Toth&Zorn 16m with you and doing the first tries on the Tanks. And i was not worse than your other dps'ers. So I actually wonder what gives you the right to judge about my performance when I only cleared one Boss with you guys. I haven't done any mistake in these runs so I have to wonder about your statement... :rolleyes:

You should ask my Raid Leader who is the person in our team with the least percentage of mistakes. I guess I will be named on top while I still do top dps.

been reading this posts and I just can't shake it .... u obv have strong issues about ppl beign better than u .. so what if he beats u in DPS meter ... is that the end of a world?!... all of a sudden he is cheating and abusing stuff in the game ... c'mon ... thats pathetic.... even for u man :rolleyes:

If you would have read all my posts I don't care if 1, 2 or 100 people do more dps than me. I just don't find these high crit numbers on Merciless Slash possible. It's a difference if i say: "Damn it, you did more dps so I want a validation" or if I say "these numbers seem not reasonable so I want a validation."

And I have nothing against Quanta (Lordgorzul). In fact, I love that dude cause he is a funny guy and it's always a lot of fun to play with him together. So if you think we have personal issues now, that's not true. This is just about the dps tests, nothing more. Hope it's still entertaining you all. Outbreak is never boring! :cool:

Edited by tman_ac

That is fine. I haven't been in game over the weekend anyway but I should be tonight after work and I'll try to talk to that crazy German over TS and see where that gets us, and we'll get back to you.

I'll move you up for now, but if Tman is still not believing it after you talk to him, I'll have to get a quick parse with me observing it.

Alright, talked to Quanta today and we did a small test about the numbers. First, I want to point out again that I never accused him as a cheater, I just didn't get the damage output on the critical merciless slash hits.

So after all either the parse is bugged or SWTOR made a mistake at that dps test, cause that small test we did today showed: http://www.torparse.com/a/267175/4/0/Damage+Dealt

There his biggest critical hit with Merciless Slash was ~7.3k what is reasonable for me. After checking his and my gear the difference is as well reasonable, cause his surge is 1.81% lower than mines.

So in the end I was correct that it is not possible to constantly critical hit with Merciless Slash for 8k up to 8.7k. Quanta agreed on doing a new dps test and wants the last one to be removed cause that test he uploaded is bugged/broken or messed up by SWTOR.

Guess he will answer to this as well. So everyone, Drama solved! :p

Edited by tman_ac

hmmm.

lordgorzul

http://www.torparse.com/a/260865/time/1370005327/1370005636/0/Overview

does not seem far off from

riylo's

http://www.torparse.com/a/258832/time/1369934458/1369934849/0/Overview

if i compare max hits it can easily be explained by lordgorzul having better gear(more power). and riylo isnt using a power adrenal either (he's using critical) and he has one proc(power surge) relic aswell.

(compare logs during non-power surge/adrenal moments and check master strike hits lord's does more)

now if i compare tmans log to riylo's (germans very rusty) i can see riylo's

merciless slash(Gnadenloser Hieb) max hit is already doing more then tmans. even though riylo isnt using a power adrenal. T has more misses and less crit. now either riylo is screwing up his rotation(he does 1 more attack) or he has less power. or both. (but i do think that he has less base power and no adrenal). and even though he has less power and no power adrenal. his max hit on merciless slash is more then T's.

which really makes me think that lordgorzul's parse was a valid one. possibly extremely lucky, but valid.

Edited by nitria