First 1 mil damage match

Korbayne

was a fairly long civil war was running pve lethality spec and mostly same as pve rotation just changes in pvp a bit depending on circumstances and im about 50/50 ewh/wh gear Edited by Korbayne

What does that have anything to do with anything?

In a 20 minute match, if someone is dishing out that much damage then obviously someone's going to have high healing numbers as well.

And 10 deaths isn't that much at all... They were probably the squishy ones. You're just mad cause can't do 1 mil dmg in 20 mins

I did Scroll over the DPS on the screenie its 892 if you cant see it. Also never met that healer before that match but i did log over to my pub toon cause honestly the match was between me and him and everyone else was mostly fodder(undergeared and/or dumb). Yes the match was fairly long but i still think its fairly impressive, but their was definatley no setup on the unranked pvp match at 2am you can even see that the other dpsers in the match werent doing near as much. Edited by Korbayne

It is interesting that it appears the middle node was never captured by either side at any point in 20 minutes.

Lol, are you trying to use this as an argument saying that it's a fake screenie?

So you've never heard of a stalemate civil war? Clearly you don't run ranked.

man i guess i forgot how internet forums work i was just proud of myself and i thought hey maybe sniper community will be proud also and except for 2 guys seems likes everyones like hey you cheater face you took our ball like its elementary recess or something. Edited by Korbayne

Well honestly not looking to stroke epeen or anything but felt like I needed to post it cause i was so excited to get one before xpac http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u615/Traltixx17/Screenshot_2013-03-11_02_38_12_792336_zps8c1bb7e8.jpg well thats all i was just excited.

Grats mate nicely done.

Still got bit to go myself best i had was bout 860k and was happy with that, now u made me not happy now i want a million lol :)

Lol, are you trying to use this as an argument saying that it's a fake screenie?

So you've never heard of a stalemate civil war? Clearly you don't run ranked.

I was just saying it was interesting. I wasn't making a claim either way. I have never been in a civil war match where all the nodes weren't captured, but you are correct that I have limited experience with ranked matches.

man i guess i forgot how internet forums work i was just proud of myself and i thought hey maybe sniper community will be proud also and except for 2 guys seems likes everyones like hey you cheater face you took our ball like its elementary recess or something.

Well I think it's cool :)

A rep guild m8 of mine did 1 million damage in a warzone just a day or so before you posted, he used lethality spec. There were 4 healers in both teams which for his match.

I was just saying it was interesting. I wasn't making a claim either way. I have never been in a civil war match where all the nodes weren't captured, but you are correct that I have limited experience with ranked matches.

Mid is rarely capped in competitive ranked matches. Or very even normals, though that's more unusual. My million+ damage warzone is from an uncapped mid Civil War. So is every single "highest total heailng" warzone record on my server.

Only thing high scoring matches reveal is the failure of both teams in objective based combat.

Each team was set up wrong to win and lacked the ability to prioritize targets. Sadly though it is also a failure of the current state of the game but that is no shocker to the general fan base.

Only thing high scoring matches reveal is the failure of both teams in objective based combat.

Each team was set up wrong to win and lacked the ability to prioritize targets. Sadly though it is also a failure of the current state of the game but that is no shocker to the general fan base.

:rolleyes:

Between competent teams that are equally competent, mid will never be capped in Civil War (or the first door taken in Voidstar). See: all competitive ranked matches ever. That will lead to high numbers. In Civil War, the "winning" team (ie, the one with the tic) should not risk mid being capped to get the other side turret -- the only thing standing between them and victory is patience. That is being objective-based.

man i guess i forgot how internet forums work i was just proud of myself and i thought hey maybe sniper community will be proud also and except for 2 guys seems likes everyones like hey you cheater face you took our ball like its elementary recess or something.

Don't mind the scrubs that need to over-analyze something to hide the fact that they are not capable. It's a typical jealousy response to go out of ones way to discredit an achievement.

Congrats and welcome to the 1 mil dmg club, i've done it on my mara, sent, jugg, sniper and assassin and it feels damn good every time. :)

Looks like you used Lethality, good man! Whenever I see marksman snipers sitting in cover pecking away at people I ignore them and assume they are shooting at tanks and other wrong targets because anyone worth a **** in PvP isn't running Marksman. :)

Run some ranked against good teams noob, long high scoring matches like the SC that was posted means it was a long drag out beat up knock out fight where two stubborn dogs went at it and brought their A game.

I realize that in your little fantasy world, good players let those low dmg "pro objectives" players like yourself sit there and spam cap until you get it. Most ranked games in Civil War and VS go full length. I've seen Novare Coast get some crazy games ( more than 5 ppl with 1mil dmg) because nobody got two caps for the longest time.

No offense, but this is rubbish. Having a 10-0 Civil War match in Rankeds is quite common, and it can happen in Regular matches depending on whose in it. Players who play smart, will see these types of games. Sorry you've never experienced it.