Funniest line in game?

Anysao

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The inquisitor arriving on Drummond Kaas with Khem in toe as you run into Darth Skotia and his two Trandoshan body guards. About halfway through the convo, you get the option to urge Khem to eat Darth Skotia and Kem's response to you, and I paraphrase, "maybe I shouldn't eat him, he's mostly metal. He'll give me indigestion."

Yeah i got that one when my assassin got to Drummond Kaas I laughed my butt off

At the risk of repeating a line and calling down the ire of the other posters:

Inquisitor on Dromund Kaas, talking to a soldier monitoring the slave revolt. He mentions that they are concerned about the fact that some slaves are murdering others. So the Inq responds - "Yaw-awn."

It's really the intonation that sells it.

Edited by EranofArcadia

1. Quoting a game line can't ever be stealing.

2. Why did you quote him and not the one posting the same as you did?

3. In that many pages there will be repeated quotes, get over it

Relax, it was a joke. :p I know there will be repeats, but it is on the very first page.

• 3 weeks later...

Not a line, but I thought I'd bump this thread back to life by mentioning a funny "hint".

Coming 2.4's planet Oricon, the dialogue with some on the insane Sith (driven so by the masters) is absolutely hilarious.

"I used to dream of rivers of blood! The dread masters... They over did it a little."

I love the female Sith Inquisitor's dry delivery, I got another laugh from her tonight on Belsavis.

Commander Byten: I'm Commander Byten, Imperial Non-human Relations. My men were extracting a key political prisoner from the lower cells. Something went wrong.

Sith Inquisitor: Yes, the pile of corpses does suggest a slight hitch in your plan.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A conversation heard between two Republic troops at Cresh Outpost on Hoth.

Troop 1: "Didn't see you at the mess hall last night. You missed out on some good eating. Boy, those Ortolans know how to cook. They made this tauntaun stew... ooh!"

Troop 2: "I'll stick with my field rations, thanks."

Troop 1: "I hear they're preparing something special tomorrow. Don't know how you make a wampa taste good, but if anyone can do it..."

Troop 2 (Sounding like he's getting sick): "Seriously, stop."

Troop 1: "Hey, I figure after all the troops they've been munching on, it'll be nice to finally return the favor."

Some of the best lines in game aren't in cutscene dialogues, but in the random conversations you pass by out in the world...

A conversation heard between two Republic troops at Cresh Outpost on Hoth.

Troop 1: "Didn't see you at the mess hall last night. You missed out on some good eating. Boy, those Ortolans know how to cook. They made this tauntaun stew... ooh!"

Troop 2: "I'll stick with my field rations, thanks."

Troop 1: "I hear they're preparing something special tomorrow. Don't know how you make a wampa taste good, but if anyone can do it..."

Troop 2 (Sounding like he's getting sick): "Seriously, stop."

Troop 1: "Hey, I figure after all the troops they've been munching on, it'll be nice to finally return the favor."

Some of the best lines in game aren't in cutscene dialogues, but in the random conversations you pass by out in the world...

Another one on Hoth (paraphrasing a bit)

Soldier 1 (who is Body Type 1): Brr....so cold.....

Soldier 2 (who is Body Type 4): Eh, it isn't so bad.

Soldier 1: Yeah, but you've got all that....extra padding.

Soldier 2: What's that supposed to mean?

Solder 1 (hastily): Don't listen to me. Just the cold talking.

I just came across one of the most comical responses in the game. I was at the inauguration of Tai Cordon and after he accepts the Presidency... My charcter is given the choice to say a few words. The option I chose was the Jedi proverb and Tai's response was truely funny. Everyone looks at my character scratching their heads and Tai says "I'm sure we all feel... enriched by that."

My question is does anyone know what response there is to the other two options of "The future is yours" and "Don't screw this up".

I really liked the line from my Sith Inq.

During the training your rival is sent to the library to translate books and you are sent into a monster filled pit. The wheel was something like "I prefer fighting to going to the library." and my character said something to the effect of...

"Being trapped in a library translating old texts? Yawn."

The fact that my character told the trainer who is trying to kill them off... "Yawn" had me laughing.

Funniest line for me is from Andronikos' marriage proposal

I asked him if he had a ring, and he said he had one, just don't ask where he'd gotten it. I replied with "What girl doesn't dream of the day her lover proposes with a stolen ring? Of course I'll marry you."

I laughed so hard I was crying.