I've already got my Physical Copy???

Bavieo

Folks

I have a question, i received my physical copy of the game today and inputted my code into the account settings and did all the steps asked.

I pre ordered so i guess i should get a early access code at some stage?

Either way ive put my Physical game code into my account and it says "ready to play"

Ive not tried it yet because ive installed it on my work computer and its going through a proxy server so it guess thats what stopping it at the moment? "server not responding"

I just wondering if because ive already put my physical game box code in, that when i get my early access code it wont work....subject to the game not playing already with the physical code....

If this all makes sense any help would be great

cheers

Bavieo

I already got my physical box too, entered the code, and got in the first wave today.. all works as it should, so don't worry :)

ahh right, so you cant just play on the physical game box key then?

Atleast it works haha i dont mind the wait to be honest sooner the better obviously :)

I'm pretty sure they can get into a lot of trouble with EA/Bioware for sending hard copies of the game prior to the launch date. I pre-ordered through Amazon.com and got guaranteed launch day delivery, but their site said they were not allowed to deliver it any sooner than the official launch date of Dec 20th.

Was my first time using them, very impressed.. will certainly use them again ^_^

Yeah bro i used them a couple of times for like Fifa 12 and COD etc, always early :) and to top it off they send you a picture of your parcel before the post it! haha

I'm pretty sure they can get into a lot of trouble with EA/Bioware for sending hard copies of the game prior to the launch date. I pre-ordered through Amazon.com and got guaranteed launch day delivery, but their site said they were not allowed to deliver it any sooner than the official launch date of Dec 20th.

I don't see what difference it makes for an online game like SWTOR, for a 'normal' game that doesn't have to connect to a server, sure there'd be an issue there. But I don't really see any problem here.

I don't see what difference it makes for an online game like SWTOR, for a 'normal' game that doesn't have to connect to a server, sure there'd be an issue there. But I don't really see any problem here.

Agreed. It did say on the box "you cannot play this game till the 20th" or something like that

wrong, its somewhere on this website, amongst all the whining

bw and amazon agreed to send their hard copies early, so the CE'ers wouldnt get screwed

i guess everyone else is included.....thats a huge win for bw imho, one less thing for the whiners to yell about

I was in the Thanksgiving weekend beta test and already had the client downloaded from that. Since they have allowed all of the EGA folks to download the game ahead of launch, maybe they relaxed the rules about delivering the hard copies.

Same here, got a copy for myself and my friend this morning. I also ordered from shopto.net.

(In the UK)

Cant be bad :) fingers crossed with the early access codes :) im literally watching my work email's like a hawk! haha

Got my copy two days ago ( Norway, gamezone order. ).

Something tells me the european retailers has been missinformed, and then beeing the cause of ALOT of frustrated europeans that ontop of this has to wait for US based time zones.

Then again, the invites do go out on the early morning on their side, while it's pretty much close to prime time for us.

wrong, its somewhere on this website, amongst all the whining

bw and amazon agreed to send their hard copies early, so the CE'ers wouldnt get screwed

i guess everyone else is included.....thats a huge win for bw imho, one less thing for the whiners to yell about

I don't recall ever seeing such an agreement. They were "working on it" last I saw with some vague "in plenty of time" statement.

So far Amazon is still only doing same day to the 48 states.