Looking for an instant sorcerer build

Lenjok

Isn't the most optimized idea, but I am looking just for fun and not hardcore PvP.

The idea is - I only use skills that are instant and going for a dps build, no channeling skills.

What would be a good talent build for this build?

Isn't the most optimized idea, but I am looking just for fun and not hardcore PvP.

The idea is - I only use skills that are instant and going for a dps build, no channeling skills.

What would be a good talent build for this build?

There is no such build.

At least not one that wouldn't cripple you to the point of not even bothering to play.

Leaving corruption aside because it's the healing tree, both Madness and Lightning have channeled skills.

Most of Lightning's skills are in fact channeled (and that's the reason people don't like it at all for PVP).

Your best bet would be full Madness where you get a few instacasts (Deathfield, Creeping Terror, Affliction, Crushing Darkness or Lightning Strike (with Wrath Proc) and Shock) but most of your damage will still require that you sit in one place and cast Force Lightning, which is also needed in order for 2/6 of the previously mentioned skills to be insta casted (Wrath Proc).

Edited by TheNahash