Double XP Weekends... Why not Double WZ Reward weekends?

Xerain

Seriously. Why can't we have a weekend where 1, yes I said 1, warzone only gives us double the amount of comms we get? Only normal comms. BW Doesn't have to make it an event style thing, just do it for the rest of the time the game is out.

At least do this until you can allow us to choose what warzone we play then have each warzone give different comm types and do doulbe rewards from there on out.

The reason they are doing the double XP thing is to get as many F2P folk up to lev 50 before the expansion hits. That gives those people the greatest possible incentive to then pay and get the expansion. There is no similar business rationale for them to provide a faster gearing path for lev 50 pvpers.

Seriously. Why can't we have a weekend where 1, yes I said 1, warzone only gives us double the amount of comms we get? Only normal comms. BW Doesn't have to make it an event style thing, just do it for the rest of the time the game is out.

At least do this until you can allow us to choose what warzone we play then have each warzone give different comm types and do doulbe rewards from there on out.

I like this idea but can you imagine the amount of players just standing @ snow just to collect comms

It's a PvE game, anything PvP is always treated as an afterthought, unfortunately. :(

Even events in PvP areas like the Gree event requires raiding to reap end rewards. You can't PvP for equal rewards in anything.

They obviously pay attention to pvp some and if they paid more attention to the pvp they could probably gain a bigger following and make more money.

Your request would be the same as all FP rewarding double coms.

Why not everyone just get an automatic dump of the max coms for each type? If we're too lazy to get this ourselves like we're supposed to, I for one think Bioware should just give us all Ultra Elite Super War Hero Monster gear so the lazy among us will stop complaining.

Yes! EVERYONE FREE PVP GEAR. Go back to GW2.