Dark Jedi Order End of the Month PVP Event!!

Shroomdeez

We at Dark Jedi Order (DJO) would like to cordially invite all of you to a hopefully huge pvp event. There is no date or location set as this is a post to see the interest level. We are offering 5 million credits split up among the winners. We will split all of the players up into brackets based on your level. For instance if your level 14, you will fight players 10-14 or 14-19 or 20 depending on the player available. All level 50's will be put within the same bracket to compete. The winnings for example will depend on how many players show, as well as how many brackets as I've stated. For instance, 5 brackets = 1 mil to each winner. The winners will be placed in a end of the month tournament where the winner of each bracket of the end of the month will win a portion of 10 million credits strictly for their guild. If you have no guild, then you win it to yourself. What is the point of this? Simply to get some major events going within our community, and have some fun. Everyone has an ego, and I'm sure everyone would want to win free credits! Also no guild wars are implemented into the game, so this is a way to test some friendly combat and pvp to see who is the single best, and what guild has the best pvpers. Please let me know some feedback on this event, and we will go from there to plan it. Please contact ierzi, A'ces, or Rybes in game if you have any questions. Thank you for your time!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...