I'm f sick of huttball thread.

KingABC

I'm so sick of it. The constant and ridiculous knockbacks. Plus the air pads that throw you in the air are completly RANDOM (sometimes it just shoots you in the middle of nowhere).

Now i wouldn't be crying if atleast I had a f choice over WHAT WARZONE i want to play.

Seems like 90% of bg's i get is huttball and i'm sick of it.

Huttball is about which team has the most powertechs and sorcs and nothing else.

um if this was true wouldnt the empire always win...

anyways on topic if you dont like getting launched to a random place dont use the air pads? wow its like magic.

Would sooner play huttball than those "other" modes, since teamwork is encouraged to win.

In the other modes it's all about who wins the initial zerg.

Exactly, teamwork sucks in warzones because nobody is ever coherent to play as a team, therefore if I played 20 times in a week and they were all huttball, i would win 5 times and since I play Republic, that number is even more believable.

Exactly, teamwork sucks in warzones because nobody is ever coherent to play as a team, therefore if I played 20 times in a week and they were all huttball, i would win 5 times and since I play Republic, that number is even more believable.

I always queue with 1 person and sometimes queue with 2 or even 3 friends whenever I do PvP.

When we (inevitably) get Huttball, I send them a message ingame or ask them on skype to just run ahead of me. When they get in a better position, I can throw them the ball. Switch that statement around and then I get in a better position for them to throw me the ball. Rinse and repeat.

From my experience, your average PvPer is more interested in fighting than playing the objective. Use this to your advantage: Make friends in this MMO and do PvP together. The more above average players you befriend, the easier it will be to win the game.

Personally, Huttball thrills me.

The solution to not playing Huttball as often is very simple, just follow my fun and easy steps!:

1. Ask yourself "are my character's Sith or Republic"

if the answer if Sith continue to 2.

if the answer is Republic. Sorry, can't help you

2. Reroll as a Republic class.

3. ???

4. Profit

Huttball seems to be the only wz because of how unbalanced factions are on pvp servers. If/when more Sith players realize queues are shorter and have a greater chance of getting maps that aren't huttball, then maybe they'll start to reroll and we'll see better pvp.

The solution to not playing Huttball as often is very simple, just follow my fun and easy steps!:

1. Ask yourself "are my character's Sith or Republic"

if the answer if Sith continue to 2.

if the answer is Republic. Sorry, can't help you

2. Reroll as a Republic class.

3. ???

4. Profit

Huttball seems to be the only wz because of how unbalanced factions are on pvp servers. If/when more Sith players realize queues are shorter and have a greater chance of getting maps that aren't huttball, then maybe they'll start to reroll and we'll see better pvp.

QFT. Think in the 4-5 hours I PvP'd last night I maybe saw 1-2 huttball matches. LOL Sucks to be Sith :D

I'm so sick of it. The constant and ridiculous knockbacks. Plus the air pads that throw you in the air are completly RANDOM (sometimes it just shoots you in the middle of nowhere).

Now i wouldn't be crying if atleast I had a f choice over WHAT WARZONE i want to play.

The reason you get so much huttball is because your side (probably empire) has so many more people queuing for PvP.

If you've noticed, the other two warzones are empire vs republic, but huttball can be empire vs empire. It's how the server balances the number of people queuing from each side.

The solution is to roll on Republic side, but then you'd be playing with a higher ratio of baddies, so you'd still be mad.

IMO, do what I did, and just learn to love huttball.

Edited by Wintermutes

I've played two matches of Huttball so far.

I have never seen such a terrible arena map design in all my life. I don't want to play it ever again.

Until they add an option to let us queue for specific warzones, I think I'll give instanced PvP a miss and just focus on the world PvP when it comes to me. Because I really don't want to play Huttball ever again in its current state.

I agree.

I hate hutball with a passion, mostly because if you play melee you will be knock off platforms constantly when trying to engage, or attacked from a platform with only 1 leap attack to help you.

Why they thought it would be a good idea to have random PvP mode instead of selected i will never know.