Emperor fight - ***?

pidzi

Funny I had to try three times to win.

First time I died because I lost track of him for to long

Second time I got swarmed by his clones and my knight was to busy tiring to block to actually attack

Third time still lost T7 but was able to interrupt him and not get swarmed

I have seen everything from he is unbeatable to he was super easy, I thought he was appropriate for my knights final boss.

Also I knew about T7 being my only choice so I took all companion armor and weapon quest awards on Correlia for him. Thus he was well equipped and I did need the equipment in the chest.

what chest?

• 2 weeks later...
Even i who complain about my sentinel is being weak as **** had absolutely no problem with the emperor... that guy was so disappointing, wasn't even a challenge... they talked him up all through the story and then Wow, what a letdown :eek:

Sith Warrior has most frustrating and difficult boss fights, especially if that was your first character. Further playhroughs, no matter which class, are much much easier. Most people who complained fought him on their first character and without gear for t7 (they didn't know...).

I was fine with the outcome and the fight.

"You have underestimated me for the last time." *Force grip and epic choir*

I just wish that the game won't die and we'll get to kill the Emperor... I hope that Sith Warrior will land the final strike :)

Rly? I didn't find any of the boss fights that difficult. My biggest problem with a couple of them was I was pushing to level ASAP so I always moved onto the next planet at the first opportunity. That means I was always under level; I always fixed this in 100% of cases by upgrading to the best gear I could get for myself and my healer.

I did the emperor fight a year ago, and he was massively impossible to beat back then despite getting T7 all geared up. The issue was his clones used to do damage, though apparently they don't anymore.

Baras, on the other hand, just fell apart when he faced me. I got him down to death levels of health within 10 seconds of each fight starting, being on >50% health each time with Jaesa as my companion.

And don't get me started on the Voidwolf or on Darth Torman...

• 9 months later...
A npc give me 12.ooo in 1 just strike?

This is bul****! is almost impossible to win the Emperor and I to level 50 with t7. The company just wants to cash in on their customers. It's frustrating.

Oh please.

Me and pretty much every single one of the first Jedi Knights have done it already. I did it three days after the game came out, and I beat the Emperor on my third attempt. Learn to play.

No is true! I'm level 52... the mission emperor is a crap mission - impossible for level 50. This is of a company that thinks only take money from their customers and offer nothing in return, alias, offers, crap game, full of bugs. It has nothing to do with 'learn to play'. This is Bioware games...same company from Mass Effect - a global shame. It is unfortunate that Lucas Games has partnered with a company of this 'type'. Edited by jeronimocollares

No is true! I'm level 52... the mission emperor is a crap mission - impossible for level 50. This is of a company that thinks only take money from their customers and offer nothing in return, alias, offers, crap game, full of bugs. It has nothing to do with 'learn to play'. This is Bioware games...same company from Mass Effect - a global shame. It is unfortunate that Lucas Games has partnered with a company of this 'type'.

The problem is actually you're missing an interrupt.

His one-shot attack has about a 8 second channel. WAY more than enough time to interrupt it.

It's your lack of situational awareness that's the problem - I one shot this fight at level 48. Trust me, it's not that tough.

The problem is actually you're missing an interrupt.

His one-shot attack has about a 8 second channel. WAY more than enough time to interrupt it.

It's your lack of situational awareness that's the problem - I one shot this fight at level 48. Trust me, it's not that tough.

Ok. problem no is trust in you. :) But in game, the political from company is: 'give me your money and we give to you a game to give me more money'.

Sorry, this is no game to people worker, people no have all time of the word. Now I understand why this game has very little participation, few players ...

Edited by jeronimocollares

Ok. problem no is trust in you. :) But in game, the political from company is: 'give me your money and we give to you a game to give me more money'.

Sorry, this is no game to people worker, people no have all time of the word. Now I understand why this game has very little participation, few players ...

You might want to get some help with your translations.

"problem no is trust in you" makes no sense. I get English is your 2nd or even 3rd language but there's no shame in having someone double check your posts.

P.S: The ability you want to interrupt is called "Force Bomb."

Make sure to ignore the clones and don't let him use that ability. Or if you are Sweep specced, you can AoE the clones and then leap over to the real Emperor. I hope this helps.

Edited by AshlaBoga

The problem is not trust in you or not - by google translator. Anyway - thanks for the help. This task may be performed by a 'group'?

I'm a 53 and? Same problem. To Jedi night class, impossible, not in level 49 or 50.

Edited by jeronimocollares

The problem is not trust in you or not - by google translator. Anyway - thanks for the help. This task may be performed by a 'group'?

I'm a 53 and? Same problem. To Jedi night class, impossible, not in level 49 or 50.

When Emperor is using Force Bomb, stop him by using Force Kick.

Also, if you craft/buy some good gear for T7-01 it will be a bit easier to kill the Emperor, but the fight is not that hard.

Again, I've done it at level 48 without difficulty - there is a ability that the Emperor casts that you MUST interrupt, or it will one shot you - the Consulars and Warriors have the same mechanic on their final boss. It is NOT impossible.

Did this way back in the beginning before it was nerfed a lot. As others have mentioned, the main key is to interrupt the long cast. If you don't you die. The other thing to do is to use line of sight to your advantage to group the adds up and to avoid many of his other attacks. Not sure the latter part is as needed now, but it was originally. Gearing T7 up is useful (I believe they still give you some free gear for him if you solve the puzzle earlier in the mission), but not absolutely required.