Trooper and Smuggler or Imperial Agent and Bounty Hunter

stormdrakelord

Yeah, I played a little with creating a She-Chiss, and I will switch Cyborg to one. I figure her eyes will compensate for Vector's dead stare. So, I think I will give it a shot. She looks better than the He-Chiss did. Wish they allowed white hair on Chiss, not pink!

I actually liked how my She-Ratataki looked, I picked a baby face with soulful eyes and half-parted lips. Just didn't want to play a very young character again, so went with a Cathar. I picked Commando on my Trooper, because Havoc squad felt like a Marine/Special Forces outfit. On the BH, I want a Powertech, whatever it is, because I have a soft spot for Bao Dur :) I haven't looked much into BH yet.

Heh, now I just want to go and play. :) Still have waaays to go on my first 3 characters, but I will be playing my Trooper and BH during the 2xp weekend to get them past the Taris and DK grinds respectively.

Edited by DomiSotto

Hiyo! Returning player here as well (May the 4th was strong with this one). I already have a JK Guardian that I still need to finish leveling up. My second character is going to be a Chiss IA female! I was trying to decide between that and a tank bounty hunter, and it really does seem like the IA story beats the BH story (and I really play for the story, and as long as the gameplay doesn't turn me off, I'm good).

My real problem is... IA healer or DPS (sorry I'm not good at remembering the adv class names). I really like the idea of being a long distance sniper. Is it not to painful to get through the game if you aren't a healer PC or aren't doing a healer companion + whateverspec PC? For example - would a sniper IA + a tank or dps companion do well as far as leveling and getting through the content goes?

I've never been a min/maxer/omg super PvP person.

I just can't decide on the ACs. HELP! I like both ACs for the Smuggler, and Operative fits the Agent best, Unsure of Bounty Hunter and Trooper.

Seriously thinking something is telling me to not play SWTOR anymore.

Edited by stormdrakelord