Ultimate Individual Advanced Class records 2.0

totherkins

Hey guys/gals, I'm totherkins and I just wanted to let your server know that with the 2.0 release I will be creating an ultimate records forum similiar to zabuza's but it will encompass every class for every category.

Also since this will be a worldwide thing I will have the top 10 of each class listed instead of 3 or 5. I would love to have your servers support in this.

If you'd like to see a preview of what it will look like sorta check out my sig for our servers individual class records.

Hopefully, this will be a cool pvp community thing. Thanks again for your time!

Hey guys/gals, I'm totherkins and I just wanted to let your server know that with the 2.0 release I will be creating an ultimate records forum similiar to zabuza's but it will encompass every class for every category.

Also since this will be a worldwide thing I will have the top 10 of each class listed instead of 3 or 5. I would love to have your servers support in this.

If you'd like to see a preview of what it will look like sorta check out my sig for our servers individual class records.

Hopefully, this will be a cool pvp community thing. Thanks again for your time!

Awesome idea. Would it be too hard to make a website? Could also keep track of Rated PVP match results.

Edited by iheartnyc

Awesome idea. Would it be too hard to make a website?

Hmm, I could do that I guess but the forum will come first definitely with the website I would be able to do more cool stuff. Nice suggestion though I'll keep you posted on that.