Kun vs Vader vs Bane vs Revan.

Rayla_Felana

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothin i say will apparently suade u into the belief that anyone (or atleast revan) could beat sidious.

im sorry ive failed u my lord *bows to statue of revan*

Actually that's not true. Luke could beat him easily. Maybe not easily, but he would. But I think he is the only one. But what do you want me to say?

nothin i say will apparently suade u into the belief that anyone (or atleast revan) could beat sidious.

im sorry ive failed u my lord *bows to statue of revan*

probably because Lucas has stated numerous times unequivocally that Palpy and Luke are the most powerful sith and jedi ever... there is no wiggle room in it for "maybe" or "possibly"... unless Lucas himself changed it and since he didn't create nor does he read or take part in the EU that Revan is in he won't... the only interaction with Revan Lucas would ever have is if he decided to retcon the time period and erase his existence... lol

probably because Lucas has stated numerous times unequivocally that Palpy and Luke are the most powerful sith and jedi ever... there is no wiggle room in it for "maybe" or "possibly"... unless Lucas himself changed it and since he didn't create nor does he read or take part in the EU that Revan is in he won't... the only interaction with Revan Lucas would ever have is if he decided to retcon the time period and erase his existence... lol

now ya just bein plain mean

well...since you've asked... "Revan is supreme and all those who stand before him shall fall from the wrath of a godd"

lol. I don't think i could say that. If you must know. I used to think that the first time I played KOTOR. I don't anymore, obviously.

lol. I don't think i could say that. If you must know. I used to think that the first time I played KOTOR. I don't anymore, obviously.

Revan always was and always win number 1. (well actually im #1 but thats a different topic)

one day you'll remember who splendid he is and how everyone else just fails in comparison muwhahahahaha

A detoriating body isn't really a fall-back in a fight.

We saw how fast Palps moved in Ep. 3 or Yoda in Ep. 2 and Ep. 3.

Age means nothing in a force-wielders fight.

Did we see Yoda's body suffer massive deterioration from massive force feats, no we did not. There is a reason for this, while Palpatine was still able to augment himself to move incredibly quickly in Episode III, that didn't change the fact his body suffered some serious damage; damage that Yoda did not suffer.

While the darkside may be quicker and easier, it also seems to carry a terrible price for the wielder from a physical standpoint.

Did we see Yoda's body suffer massive deterioration from massive force feats, no we did not. There is a reason for this, while Palpatine was still able to augment himself to move incredibly quickly in Episode III, that didn't change the fact his body suffered some serious damage; damage that Yoda did not suffer.

While the darkside may be quicker and easier, it also seems to carry a terrible price for the wielder from a physical standpoint.

Shouldn't a detoriating body be a plus for a dark-sider? Especially with ones like Sion or Sidious who have been known to channel pain into rage.

Shouldn't a detoriating body be a plus for a dark-sider? Especially with ones like Sion or Sidious who have been known to channel pain into rage.

also Palpy could jump bodies so burning through them wasn't a very big deal... so he trashes one he can just hop into a nice fresh cloned one...

But it's not just the Darkside that does it... in the EU numerous times when Luke is really channeling hard he has stated that the raw power of that much of the force flowing through him was literally bursting and burning cells in his body... I'm pretty sure the reason Palpy had it like he did, and why a lot of darkside users do, wasn't just because it was darkside energy but because they don't restrain themselves like Luke and Jedi did... They constantly suck in all the power they can

• 2 weeks later...

oh dear, think we have all been missing one very important point.

this 4 person match up, seems very familiar to me, ah yes wrestling. they have these kind of matches all the time in wrestling, and the main reason for having one, is so the weak person that could never stand toe to toe with the OP ppl, can win.

so looking at it this way, whoever you think is the weak person, will actually be the winner

this 4 person match up, seems very familiar to me, ah yes wrestling. they have these kind of matches all the time in wrestling, and the main reason for having one, is so the weak person that could never stand toe to toe with the OP ppl, can win.

so looking at it this way, whoever you think is the weak person, will actually be the winner

Heh...

Except for one major fault in your logic; Wrestling's fake and controlled by corporate bigwigs.

Oh and whoever you thought was going to win because he was 'weaker' than the rest, ends up getting jumped by Chris Jehrico with a steel chair and throwing himself in as a "new challenger".

Except for one major fault in your logic; Wrestling's fake and controlled by corporate bigwigs.

Oh and whoever you thought was going to win because he was 'weaker' than the rest, ends up getting jumped by Chris Jehrico with a steel chair and throwing himself in as a "new challenger".

tBH. I saw ppl talking about this thread and thought I'd give it a bump. But you bring up a valid point.

The winner would be the one with the steel chair