Who were you in SWG?

Lord_ExarOs

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings friends:

Who was I? I was a friend, a guildmate and probably leaned more towards crafting then running around

with my saber. My journey began before the offical launch of Star Wars Galaxies. I was lucky enough to

be in BETA, rolling characters on the Tarquinas galaxy. My last known location was at the "finale party"

on that final night on Tattooine, where my Jedi was born.

My favorite memory? Very hard to pick but this ones "right up there".

I was logged into my second account, with my Kael (Chef/Merchant) character. (There was "TEF" back then )

I was minding my own business, trying to sell my wares on Dantooine. I sold some Mandalorian wine to an

Imperial BH and was about to head back to my shop. At the starport I was met by a Rebel Jedi, wielding a

saber! I was unarmed and had no combat training but he sliced me down! Just when I thought he was going

to death-blow me, he stopped and tried to apologize to me as he ran towards the Imperial I had just

done business with! I quickly got up and ran to the landing ship and flew away, living to craft and

sell my wares another day!

[ T.E.F = Temporary Enemy Flag. Within SWG you could change your "pvp status" basically. The Imperial was

flagged as PVP-Enabled when I traded him the wine. Because I did business with him, I was given a TEF,

which would ware off by itself in time. The Jedi got to me before it went away! ]

( Encounter managed to land my friends and I in "SOE WORLDS" magazine, see "Tarquinas" below )

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac245/Kael_T/SWG/Kael_avatars_05.jpg

I was Ussani,Modaan,Kael,Silvara,Ro'shi, starting galaxy was Tarquinas, ending galaxy was Starsider. I

will *always* be proud to say that I played Star Wars Galaxies.

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac245/Kael_T/SWG/Mo2.jpg

Edited by ModaanOfTarq

Lysira @ Bria

My char was Entertainer and TKM, on the way becoming padawan in this village on I-don't-remember.

Was doing dancing in Mos Eisley and Coronet@Corellia Cantina.

Was in an Imperial Guild and City which name I don't fully remember. Something like Mos Eisligrade or similar.

I stopped playing between CU and NGE.