those san annoying spammers today

hellwal

I too get a lot of messages (whispers) from credit sellers, and I would greatly appreciate it if Bioware would put an end to them. It seems to me that if they somehow expedited the report-to-punishment time that this might help, as I report all of them that I see yet nothing seems to happen.

Hell, I don't even know. For all I know they could be getting banned very quickly but simply get on another account.

unfortaintly this is not going to go away,the best thing you can do is just put them on ignore,seeings how if you goto report them and they do get banned they just create another account,if your not sure how they can do this go do a google search on chinese gold farmers,they basicaly have one account that holds all the credits/gold they have a few accounts that deliver the goods and they have alot and i mean alot of accounts that sit there and do nothing but farm the credits/gold,so when you report these people for whispering you about selling credits they either get banned or just close the account and start another with a new ISP address.

if you would likie to get rid of this problem get rid of the F2P,which created the problem in the first place,but bio isnt going to do that so just put them on ignore and continue playing the game.

All the time on the Fleet. I /ignore /ignore /ignore and Report all the live long day.

I didn't get annoyed about it until I got a /whisper from one of them while I was questing on a high level planet. And, this morning, I got mail from them.

Grf.