Halp with next class

RedPands

So right now I have a 50 sniper a 50 PT a 50 sorc, and a 45 operative I will be finishing soon. So that leads to me being stuck, idk what class I should play next

I have been considering going republic to level a toon but I have a hard time with that since I will have no interaction with my other imperial toons.

On top of that idk what class has the best animations or best story. Any help to get me to decide would be helpful, I have a 17 mara alt, a 15 sage a 18 commando I am trying to get BW to give me back since I deleted and a 24 assassin. Thanks all any tips help.

You've never leveled a warrior? Pretty funny and ****** story. Knight and smuggler are pretty fun too. Cosular is good only if you want the Obi-Wan story, operating behind the spotlight. Haven't leveled a trooper, though. Also, side note, you said no interaction with your imp toons, but you can mail crossfaction, fyi.

SIth Juggernaught. Awesome story, Really fun class, Getting hella buffed in vengance tree come 2.0. Best animations in game. Cool armor. AND FORCE PUSH! Honestly it's one of the most fun classes in game, as well as diverse in playing tank hybrids/dps and will be even better in expac. Since hes imperial you'll have contact with your toons. I think it would be win win. My second choice is sniper or PT but you already have those ;) Edited by Pwnyride
brain fart

SIth Juggernaught. Awesome story, Really fun class, Getting hella nerfed in vengance tree come 2.0. Best animations in game. Cool armor. AND FORCE PUSH! Honestly it's one of the most fun classes in game, as well as diverse in playing tank hybrids/dps and will be even better in expac. Since hes imperial you'll have contact with your toons. I think it would be win win. My second choice is sniper or PT but you already have those ;)

Don't you mean buffed? My Veng Jugg is doing pretty nice compared to my Watchman Sentinel on the PTS, better than the difference on the Live Servers.

But yeah, a Knight or Warrior would be good ideas for leveling next. I would rate their Stories as equal and as very good. Both are different kind of Stories than what you have done already, have a much different playstyle and resource system. I would recommend the Knight because it allows you to do the Republic Side Quests and see that perspective, instead of the Imperial ones for the fifth time.

Don't you mean buffed?

HAHAHA, yea. I totally meant to say buffed. So used to classes getting the nerf bat it's become second nature.

Vengance juggs are doing incredibly well on the PTR and I can wait to get mine out of retirement since im not forced into rage anymore.

Edited by Pwnyride

HAHAHA, yea. I totally meant to say buffed. So used to classes getting the nerf bat it's become second nature.

Thought that seemed a bit out of place. :D

Vengance juggs are doing incredibly well on the PTR and I can wait to get mine out of retirement since im not forced into rage anymore.

Oh how I know this feeling...

SIth Juggernaught. Awesome story, Really fun class, Getting hella buffed in vengance tree come 2.0. Best animations in game. Cool armor. AND FORCE PUSH! Honestly it's one of the most fun classes in game, as well as diverse in playing tank hybrids/dps and will be even better in expac. Since hes imperial you'll have contact with your toons. I think it would be win win. My second choice is sniper or PT but you already have those ;)

I'm fairly new and I've been meaning to get around to playing a knight/warrior, so in your all's opinion how tough or advanced it juggernaut/guardian tanking and dps?