Endgame Content Left Me Amazed !

Just got the nerve to try out the end game content in the Looking For Group function, and let me say, wow!

I've managed to do 9 Hard Modes, and I got the chance to revisit The Black Talon 6 of those times. I also got to visit The Battle of Ilum 3 times too, it was awesome. Even better, since I had to wait over an hour to get in an instance, BW had the foresight to allow us to blast past half the boss fights, because, darn it, who has time to fight every boss and waste all that time rolling on gear and looting commendations for better gear?

Better yet, I even had the gumption to try a few Story Mode Operations, and it was even better! The 1st one I got in after a short 2 hour queue! Well, I really shouldn't say got in, because there was a teensy little issue with the travel to button not appearing, but that's ok, because the group decided that after waiting 30 seconds, they'd be much better without me. The 2nd one was way better. We managed to get in an OPS group that had 3 healers and no tanks! But that's ok, because after someone managed to accidently hit the little "x" in on their computer screen, then the LFG interface kept remending us that we would be better off waiting for them to reload instead of finding a replacement, even if they don't reload until tomorrow. After a seeing the rest of the OPS type myriad of sentence enhancers, they all parted ways and I got the OPS all to myself to solo!

Well, thanks guys at BW for showing me all the hard work and foresight that you put into the endgame content !

Just got the nerve to try out the end game content in the Looking For Group function, and let me say, wow!

I've managed to do 9 Hard Modes, and I got the chance to revisit The Black Talon 6 of those times. I also got to visit The Battle of Ilum 3 times too, it was awesome. Even better, since I had to wait over an hour to get in an instance, BW had the foresight to allow us to blast past half the boss fights, because, darn it, who has time to fight every boss and waste all that time rolling on gear and looting commendations for better gear?

Better yet, I even had the gumption to try a few Story Mode Operations, and it was even better! The 1st one I got in after a short 2 hour queue! Well, I really shouldn't say got in, because there was a teensy little issue with the travel to button not appearing, but that's ok, because the group decided that after waiting 30 seconds, they'd be much better without me. The 2nd one was way better. We managed to get in an OPS group that had 3 healers and no tanks! But that's ok, because after someone managed to accidently hit the little "x" in on their computer screen, then the LFG interface kept remending us that we would be better off waiting for them to reload instead of finding a replacement, even if they don't reload until tomorrow. After a seeing the rest of the OPS type myriad of sentence enhancers, they all parted ways and I got the OPS all to myself to solo!

Well, thanks guys at BW for showing me all the hard work and foresight that you put into the endgame content !

Give it a couple of months.

If they dont add more endgame content, and fast, were done for.

Yeah that's true OP! Compared to crap games like WOW where the queues are at least 2 minutes SWTOR is really a charm!

I guess it's because WOW has a subscription and nobody wants to pay for a worthwhile game.

*sigh*

It'd be funny if it weren't so sad.

But wait, there's more!

Why don't you try some awesome, unbalanced as hell, PVP,where you grind the same 4 warzones over and over again while getting stomped by full augmented war hero premade?

I'm sure you'll have a blast!

because he did it in RANDOM groupfinder.

That allows you to untick any induvidual FP you dont want to go in? If he did that the que would be guaranteed to pop for something else with no added wait time, assuming the other 3 were doing the same thing he was and quing them all.

But hey, don't let me derail this thread that's shaping into a collection jar of the most popular qqs about tor.

This game has serious serious issues. And these are the things you guys moan about lol? Your underperformance in pvp compared to a premade and inability to use the lfg tool to fit your needs? I dunno why we complain about the mythic reject devteam in charge of TOR now, we get what we deserve. Muppets for muppets.

Edited by aeterno

Get some gear before you join the random queue. you can grind dailys or buy em from GTN, you could even make them. i Suppose you didnt do that, you just put on your blue PVP gear that you got free and expected to be put in to lots of the higher geared peoples ops so that players who did bother to get gear could walk you through and you could get gear for free.

oh noes, a DPS has a longer queue time than a healer or tank. Gosh, its a revelation. Try re-speccing to a role that is more in demand .. then again, maybe you shouldnt. No reason the rest of us should suffer. Join a guild and run with them, if you're tired of a DPS queue wait-time.

You could try asking the group if they would do the bosses for you, as you need some nice shiny new gear. i know of plenty of partys (only met one out of the 100s i have done and that group said no because one of the players wanted to have relations with his wife ... one of the other characters that was in the group. i laughed and said righto and just re-queued and got my item the next time) that wouldnt have an issue at all .. oh, you dont know what gear drops from the bosses cos you didnt bother to check so you might as well kill it, just in case it has something you might possibly want. Righto.

You arent, by any chance, one of those DPS who doesn't even say hello but expect everything to be done for them and dont even bother to watch videos of the ops so that they could know what to do .. no no. I guess youre one of those that pulls mobs ahead of the tank and then dies and shouts at the healer .. the damn noobs.

Never had a situation where the X didnt appear with LFG, i'd suggest that maybe it could be an addon you are running in the background (that the game wasnt designed for) could be causing this issue?

and possibly the biggest QQ i am expecting, WHY ISNT THIS GAME EASIER. I SHOULD GET EVERYTHING FOR NO EFFORT OR ON THE BACKS OF OTHER PEOPLES EFFORTS.

I do agree, there are still some issues but not to the extent your 'sarcastic' post suggests.