Vegetalink

You released around and probably more than 750,000 people At once might i add on the november stress tests.....they went smooooooth we put in over a million hours with no kinks......this is rediculous.......i mean just look at the forums......people are angry......drop more people in........and no i mean a higher rate than even planned for today

You released around and probably more than 750,000 people At once might i add on the november stress tests.....they went smooooooth we put in over a million hours with no kinks......this is rediculous.......i mean just look at the forums......people are angry......drop more people in........and no i mean a higher rate than even planned for today

If you are going to QQ about this, the least you could do is spell "ridiculous" correctly, learn how to write properly with capital letters, commas, apostrophes, etc.

Prepare to be flamed, and rightfully so, about your spelling and grammar. But your point is a good one (once it can be determined).

Just would like to point out,

at the stick at the top of the general page..

They will be sending out "MORE" invites over a LOOONGER period of time today..

then BELOW THAT

they say there will be FOUR waves... seriously? >_> thats one LESS than yesterday if you count the "bonus" wave they did .......

sigh.

and we must sit around and wait even LONGER between waves to see if we get in or not... this is getting annoying now.

Very nice and original argument. Wish someone else had brought this up before...

If you are going to QQ about this, the least you could do is spell "ridiculous" correctly, learn how to write properly with capital letters, commas, apostrophes, etc.

Perhaps throwing stones in glass houses isn't a wise thing to do?

If you are going to QQ about this, the least you could do is spell "ridiculous" correctly. Properly formed sentence structure, including proper use of capital letters, commas, and apostrophes, allows the reader to better understand your point.

Fixed for you.

Great point even the forums are having a bad que time. Releasing more people might stop the que times.

If they let everyone in and the servers had massive queues/crashes, people would complain more than they already are.

Just be patient, get a hobby to pass time.

I hope they aren't avoiding extreme stressing like you are suggesting. You really want a MMO that cant handle a server population? Server queue's won't even be bad with the amount of servers.

then BELOW THAT

they say there will be FOUR waves... seriously? >_> thats one LESS than yesterday if you count the "bonus" wave they did .......

sigh.

and we must sit around and wait even LONGER between waves to see if we get in or not... this is getting annoying now.

I noticed this when I read it also. More invites I'm assuming are in each waves but longer period of time? Not sure there since they sent out second invite one hour after first.

Oh well I'll see you at Launch! (Dec.20)

then BELOW THAT

sigh.

The longer period of time is related to the date spans of pre orders, not the time between waves. In other words, yesterday pre orders who got early access were from like July 21st to July 28th. Today they are already up to August 24th with only two waves, and they were one hour apart.

Reading, its fundamental to comprehension!

The longer period of time is related to the date spans of pre orders, not the time between waves. In other words, yesterday pre orders who got early access were from like July 21st to July 28th. Today they are already up to August 24th with only two waves, and they were one hour apart.

Thanks, I feel slightly.. silly now..

But hey, how do you know they are up to Aug 24th?!?!?.. Gives me slight hope that I might get in today if they really are up to the 24th..

then BELOW THAT

sigh.

Less waves does not mean less invites. Why must we spell this out?? Ffs, more invites total in the combined four waves. I can also draw pictures if you would prefer.

Thanks, I feel slightly.. silly now..

But hey, how do you know they are up to Aug 24th?!?!?.. Gives me slight hope that I might get in today if they really are up to the 24th..

By reading the "August pre orders post here" thread.

The latest date I can see there for people who have gotten access is August 24th. Looks like the next wave should roll into early/mid September. I looks like majority of September will get in, if not all and barely into early October, as long as everything goes smoothly.

Less waves does not mean less invites. Why must we spell this out?? Ffs, more invites total in the combined four waves. I can also draw pictures if you would prefer.

Draw me a picture, please.

No really, will you? That would be pretty epic, and I would save it to my PC, and also print it out and post it on my wall, and cherish it for all of time.

No, REALLY, PLEASE do it? Thanks. :)

By reading the "August pre orders post here" thread.

The latest date I can see there for people who have gotten access is August 24th. Looks like the next wave should roll into early/mid September. I looks like majority of September will get in, if not all and barely into early October, as long as everything goes smoothly.

I luuuurvvv yooou!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which does me no good since my pre-order is Sept, and BioWare knows that.. but the date I typed in my code was Nov. .. because I hadn't noticed any information that said it was first come, first served until then. I figured that since my account showed my pre-order that I was good to go.

/sigh

oh well, probably only a day difference.. but being unemployed and sitting here with nothing else to do while I wait makes it hard to see all those empty servers.. empty because most other people are at work or school. .. You know, they really aught to have sent out a survey to find out who could be playing during the day and added those to the waves so the servers wouldn't be idle most of the day. If the idea is to spread people out level wise, then it makes sense to have people leveling during the day, too..

EDIT: and just as I finish typing, I get my invite email! woohoo! later, guys! good luck! :D

Edited by Savantster