The Sith Empire // The Galactic Republic ((official recruitment thread))

Tarn_Sirun

Restructuring is underway! we have changed quite a bit of how the community operates! the community owner is no longer going to lead it, we need 4 energetic, positive, diplomatic, idealistic, committed leaders to step forward to lead each division of each faction. These leaders will be serving as the moderators to the community and be responsible for logistical duties in regards to the guilds they are seated in. If you would like to take charge of one of these roles, please PM me, or contact us through the community website at:

http://thesecondgreatgalacticwar.swtorwebsite.com/

• 3 weeks later...
Yes we are recruiting players for both factions Imperial and republic. If anyone is interested in joining please msg Derriphan'uul in game on the Imperial side or just send me a in game mail so that i can get back to you and invite you to the guild.

• 3 weeks later...
Yes we are recruiting players for both factions Imperial and republic. If anyone is interested in joining please msg Derriphan'uul in game on the Imperial side or just send me a in game mail so that i can get back to you and invite you to the guild.

will do sorry been on vacation and out of town, i plan on doing that thankyou

It is about that time for us to look for new leaders to take places on the Sith, Imperial Military, Jedi, and Republic Miliitary Councils. Up to 8 people can be on each Council, and the council has an 8 week term. Those who are interested in joining either faction to lead please apply on our website http://thesecondgreatgalacticwar.swtorwebsite.com , or you can simply let us know on here. By doing so please let us know what characters we need to extend a guild invite as well as what faction that character is. Another way to contact us is simply by contacting us in game. You can whisper or send a in game email to Crîmson or Qerrab for the Imperial side, or Katnes or Surgei for the Republic side. As we are entering a new term starting November 1st, all of the Council seats are up for grabs. So come, grab your guns and lightsabers and be part of a great community of leaders.

Current Rank Structure

Sith Empire

Sith

Dark Lord of the Sith: Crîmson

Dark Council: Shank, Tarn, Melonos

Imperial Military

Grand Moff: Qerrab

War Council:

Galactic Republic

Jedi

Grand Master: Surgei

Jedi Council:

Republic Military

Vice Commandant: Katnes

Strategic Council:

As you all can see there are still positions that need to be filled, however they are not going to be open forever. If you are interested in joining us please do so by contacting us in game or any of the other methods mentioned above!!! If you post in this thread please add your characters in game name or names so that we know who to send the invites to.

Edited by XxAizenxX

• 5 weeks later...

<RP>

Events have transpired since his separation from Darth Unum, Tarn could feel it, he could sense it, and he could see it. In the eyes and on the faces of his followers, Darth Unum was losing favor and control over those in his Empire. Since the disappearance of Vitiate, Unum had commanded the majority of the Sith within the Empire either through the blindness of the Dark Council or their ineptness to do anything to stop him. But those times, it seems, were coming to an end. Agents of other sects of Sith known as Contra Sanctus, led by a female of little ability but a vastness of charisma, infiltrated Unums infrastructure and began to tempt his commanders and council with promises of power and riches. Some of the less than faithful began to sway, some left rather quickly taking dozens of their closest comrades with them. While others took more convincing, but eventually left also. No longer controlling some of the more powerful Sith, Unum began to refocus his training. Harnessing his ability, rather than his leadership responsibilities.

And so, the Republic began to feel as though they were winning this war. In fighting among the Empire had given the Republic an advantage. The other sects of Sith, without the power base from Darth Unum, began to withdraw and hide in some of the more protected territories of the Empire. Some Sith began to realize the situation and sought out Darth Unum, hoping to push back the Republic before they lost everything, again. Unum, no longer claiming the title of Emperor after a ku from a member of his council, Darth Xenoph, used some of his agents to drive away two other council members before taking on Unums leadership ability, was still fighting the Republic, on front line worlds like Oricon.

Oricon was a wretched planet where another sect of Sith tried to destroy the Empire in order to rebuild it in their image. These Dread Masters were clueless, lost in abilities bestowed upon them with no clue how to use them properly, were destroying the Sith but would never be able to rebuild due to the Republic coming for them after they did the dirty work for the Jedi. Darth Crimson found Unum there with the help of one of the Empires most talented agents, Qerrab.

Determined to rebuild the Empire and reclaim the advantage in the war, Crimson and Qerrab convinced Unum to come back. But Unum only came back as council, and Crimson now claimed the title Dark Lord of the Sith, with Qerrab serving as the new Grand Moff. Many Sith and Imperials still serving under Unum now served under their two new leaders while Unum advised from a Council position. Some of the older more powerful Sith who had served Unum came back to serve Crimson and Qerrab. More would soon come, as the new leaders sent out the call to arms under the name of The Sith Empire once more.

Tarn, having completed his trials for Lord during these times, volunteered to serve as Council. Once he had been accepted, Tarn was now in position to begin teaching others how to create and use a Rakatan Force Saber, and begin building a power base large enough to claim control of this rebuilding Empire.

<RP>

I'm interested in possibly joining your guild...maybe there is someone I could try to contact?

TOONS

Rep- Jasynn / Smuggler - Gunslinger (22)

Imp- Noja / Warrior - Marauder (38)

You can contact the Dark Lord himself if you like, or any of his Council members. Crîmson, Qerrab, Cir'a, Rhennl, Tarn. I will be trying to contact you in game as well, so expect a friend request and a whisper. :)

(RP) Backstory of Noja's first step to the darkside...

REVENANT (def) - A revenant is a visible ghost or animated corpse that was believed to return from the grave to terrorize the living.

My Father Jurann, dutifully and loyally served in the Imperial Fleet, but it had been some time since his last message. Mother always told me that he was just very busy serving the Empire...defending us, and to never forget that he loved me more than anything...I knew it was a lie...I could "feel" it was, deep down I knew he was dead and never coming home, I had dreamed about it. We quietly lived our lie, my Mother always checking for a message (for my sake I'm sure) from him.

I still hear the screams in my sleep, so clear...so loud...I was so young...so innocent...so weak...so pathetic. In their efforts to maintain freedom in the Galaxy, the Republic Military has a term for those caught in the middle..."acceptable losses and collateral damage". I remember my Mother...Naida, scooping me into her arms as she ran away from the assault trying to protect her most cherished thing...her only child...the one thing she had left that gave her life meaning. As she ran I could see over her shoulder what "we" were running from, Republic Troopers...clad in white armor, their weapons flashing brightly as they advanced toward the objective (whatever it was). Mother tripped and fell on top of me...darkness consumed me after striking my head on the ground, but I remember her eyes looking at me as I slipped into unconsciousness.

I opened my eyes slowly, painfully as an odd "hum-hiss-sizzle" sound penetrated the blackness of my torpor, my mother was still on top of me...looking at me, but her beautiful blue eyes were hazy and clouded...I "knew" she was gone. Naturally I began to cry and wail in agony...as any child might who had just lost a parent, but deep down in the pit of my being there was a small "spark" of rage that sprang to life...a small ember of hate for the Republic and all it represented. Still there was the sound, the one thing that burrowed through my grief stricken heart...so much so that I forced my way out from under my Mother's cold form and with halting steps drew close to the source.

I saw two men...two warriors, locked in a dance of inevitable doom (for one of them) their light-sabers sparking and hissing as they collided rapidly. I could feel the air swirl around me as it did them, alive with some unseen energy that they lashed at each other with even when their weapons were not crossed. I could tell that one of them was one of the legendary Jedi, the other had to be a Sith Lord...I was certain of it. During the conflict the Sith lost one of his weapons and the hand that had been holding it. At the time I did not understand the meaning of the fact that his hand...still clutching the undamaged weapon fell at my feet as I watched. Even wounded the Sith fought on, seemingly undaunted by the injury the Jedi has given him...even so, I could feel the Sith's strength dwindling under his opponent's assault. I picked up the device and slowly approached them.

Soon, the Sith was on his knees defeated by the "hero" as I continued to draw closer like a moth to an open flame...I vaguely remember the Jedi warning me away...to run away to safety, but I was compelled to draw closer.The Sith was beaten...the Jedi towered over him, a bastion of "peace" and "good" triumphant over the "evil" and "darkness" of the Sith. Then...I heard the words that would haunt me to this day, "...you have lead your forces to victory this day Jedi...". That small spark...that small almost non-existent hate in the pit of my soul flared into a raging inferno, focused on the only symbol of what had taken everything I knew away from me. Holding the cylinder out I touched the activation stud (perhaps the Sith had "told" me how), with a SNAP-HISS the red blade came into being...its length extending into and through the hated Jedi's torso. I could feel shock and surprise from the Jedi...and satisfaction, even delight from the Sith Warrior. As the Jedi fell the Sith rose to his feet laughing, "...well done little one, I'm sure he didn't see THAT coming". In a voice smaller than a mouse I spoke to him as I lifted the deactivated killing blade to him, "...he killed my Mother...I hate them". With a nod the Warrior took the weapon from my hand, "...yes little one, embrace that feeling. Draw strength from it...". Despite my efforts I began to shake and cry again, lowering himself to one knee the Sith lifted my chin and sternly looked into my eyes, "...never cry again child, hold on to that hate burning inside you. Take strength from it and it will make you powerful". Fighting back my childish tears I nodded, "...yes sir". This "evil" Sith dipped his finger into the fallen Jedi's blood, tracing a glyph around my right eye with his finger (where my "bloodmark" tattoo now is), "...the blood of your first kill child...a Master Jedi no less the first of many...no doubt you will be a terror upon all who oppose you one day...all you knew has died today child...rise from your grave and follow me...do not fall behind or you will be forgotten"...I followed behind him as he demanded, never falling behind....ever again.

Edited by ShardODarkness

• 2 years later...

36,453 years before the battle of Yavin, the Tho Yor ships gather force sensitives from all over the galaxy and bring them to Tython to study the ways of the force. They found the Je'daii Order and learn about the balance of the light and dark sides and the effects that imbalance causes.

35,000 years before the battle of Yavin, The Infinite Empire is founded by the Rakata, a force sensitive race who wield the power of the dark side and dominate the unknown regions of the galaxy within 5,000 years using dark side powered machines.

27,700 years before the battle of Yavin, The Infinite Empire discovers and attacks Korriban, though the planet is devastated, the Sith repel the attack and relocate to Ziost, leaving Korriban as the holy tomb world and clamming the dark side powered hyperdrive technology from the Rakata they begin to expand.

25,793 years before the battle of Yavin, the Rakata discover Tython and in a last attempt to maintain force supremacy invade the home world of the Je'daii only to fail. This invasion, however, sparks a division within the Je'daii separating the followers of Ashla, and those of Bogan. The light and dark of the Je'daii soon have a civil war, and thus the Jedi Order is born.

24,500 years before the battle of Yavin, the first great schism of the Jedi Order spawns the Legions of Lettow

7003 years before the battle of Yavin, the second great schism of the Jedi Order occurs, the Jedi are split almost in half

6,900 years before the battle of Yavin, Dark Side exiles of the Hundred-Year Darkness land on Korriban and soon become the self proclaimed rulers of the Sith, and thus the Sith Empire was born.

6,875 years before the battle of Yavin, the Lords of the Sith use Dark Side Alchemy to blend their DNA allowing their lineage to continue within the Sith species, Dark Lord Tarn finds a way to preserve his consciousness in a host body and begins to travel through the eons using Rakata technology and Bogan teachings

5,100 years before the battle of Yavin, Dark Lord of the Sith Marka Ragnos appoints Tenebrea ruler of Nathema granting him the title Lord Vitiate

5,000 years before the battle of Yavin, the great hyperspace war erupts and within a year The Galactic Republic votes to wipe out the beaten Sith entirely, genocide of an entire species

4,999 years before the battle of Yavin, Lord Vitiate calls the remaining Sith Lords of the Empire to his homeworld of Nathema, where he binds their wills to his own and conducts a powerful ritual of Sith magic. The Ritual of Nathema strips the Force from the entire planet, killing everyone on the world except Vitiate; Vitiate is made immortal and immensely powerful, becoming the Sith Emperor.

4250 years before the battle of Yavin, The Third Great Schism erupts as Dark Jedi wage war against their fellows on Coruscant. The Dark Jedi are eventually driven off-world and retreat to the Vultar system, where their attempt to harness the power of the Cosmic Turbine ends in the Vultar Cataclysm—the annihilation of the entire Vultar system. The Jedi are left weakened.

3978 years before the battle of Yavin, Mandalore the Ultimate is influenced by an agent of the Sith Empire into waging war on the Republic.

3976 years before the battle of Yavin, The Mandalorian Wars begin with the Battle of Althir.

3962 years before the battle of Yavin, The Mandalorian launch a Coreward campaign known as the Mandalorian Triumph that sees them breach the Core Worlds as far as Duro. However, Revan and his friend Malak arrive at the Battle of Duro with a fleet of Interdictor-class cruisers, preventing the Mandalorians from escaping with war matériel. As a result, Supreme Chancellor Tol Cressa appoints Revan the Supreme Commander of the Republic Military. Over the course of this and the next year, Revan leads the Republic in rolling back the Mandalorians' advances, though often at the cost of civilians thanks to "moral shortcuts."

3960 years before the battle of Yavin, The Mandalorian Wars come to an end at the Battle of Malachor V, where Revan kills Mandalore the Ultimate and the Mass Shadow Generator wipes out most of the Mandalorian and Republic fleets while destroying the planet's surface.

3959 years before the battle of Yavin, The Jedi Civil War begins. Turned to the dark side by the Sith Emperor, Revan and Malak find the Star Forge and, after breaking free of the Emperor's control, form their own Sith Empire to invade the Republic.

3957 years before the battle of Yavin, Revan is captured onboard his flagship, after Malak turns against him. Bastila Shan brings Revan back to the Jedi, who use the Force to strip his memories and create a new identity for him.

3950 years before the battle of Yavin, Revan married Shan and sank into obscurity for several years until his resurfacing memories led him to leave his wife and unborn child behind in a search for answers in the Unknown Regions. Captured by the Sith, he was imprisoned for three years until a former lieutenant of his named Meetra Surik rescued him with the help of the Sith Lord Scourge. The trio's attempt to eliminate the Sith Emperor failed, and Revan was held captive by the Emperor for three hundred years until he was finally freed by Republic forces.

3781 years before the battle of Yavin, The reconstituted Sith Empire begins preparations for their eventual invasion of the Republic.

3,685 years before the battle of Yavin, Lord Unum is promoted to Darth after his predecessor dies mysteriously. Darth Unum controls the largest division of Sith and Imperial forces and trains them for the very near war.

3681 years before the battle of Yavin, The Great Galactic War begins as the Empire attacks the Republic

3653 years before the battle of Yavin, The Empire sacks Coruscant, destroying the Jedi Temple and inflicting mass casualties. They hold the planet hostage as the Republic, who had been tricked into attending peace negotiations on Alderaan, are forced to sign the Treaty of Coruscant, which ends the Great War, beginning the period of covert conflicts and private wars known as the Cold War .

3642 years before the battle of Yavin, The Second Great Galactic War breaks out as the tense peace of the Cold War collapses.

• 3 weeks later...
I discovered your ally here about recruiting for the galactic republic, I read what was written here and I think this is something I would be interested in who would I talk to in game on beregen colony for the republic side?

You can message any member in game or contact any community member in voice chat. I believe the voice chat is listed on the original post

thanks for that, I re-looked through this thread and maybe I'm missing it but I don't see the voice chat listed at all. I also ask on who I could talk to about the Galactic Republic sense I haven't seen any of the members around in game yet

edit: I went to this site from the first post and followed the link that was given http://thesecondgreatgalacticwar.enjin.com/thegalacticrepublic I noticed the charter and clicked on the republic charter but it doesn't show anything for the republic charter it is empty

Edited by loctys

If you have Impside toons , you can join us there too. To get invited PM (Cir'a/Francescä/Lit'ta/Käjìra) or another member. I will be on today at 3pm CST, pubside on Ka'tnes or Dësarì. You may need to copy and paste Dësarì, as i have alt codes in it.

Also, the reason for no charter for pubside guild is because we are in the rebuild process, mainly impside, until we get more interested parties for both sides to have council. Please let us know what your enjin.com handle is so we may contact you there as well.

Thank you for your interest in our community! :) TS info: Los01.bargainvoice.com:7092

Edited by MarySutt

• 5 years later...

<RP>

It has been four years... exile has allowed Unum to gather his strength. Infighting has destroyed Unum's enemies in his absence and now he is ready to return and reclaim the throne. Vitiate under the guise of Valcorion thought he could replace the Sith with a new vision of force use and a new hierarchy to replace the systems of the Sith Empire, but this was folly. Valcorion failed, Vitiate is either too weak, or now gone, but even if he stayed, his abandonment of the ways of the Sith leave no one to stop Unum from retaking the mantle of Emperor. So after this period in exile, Unum returns to the Sith.

The call for the Sith to rally to Unum is one you must decide to take or ignore. Will you unite The Sith Empire under his leadership? Or challenge him for control? The reformation does provide opportunities to increase your standing within the Empire, but with such rise in stature comes responsibilities to lead those beneath you and help guide the empire to glory.

<RP>