Slap in the face from Bioware

copperdogg

Sorry don’t get the complaint. I saved and got rocket boost and bought BH transport and leveled to 50 a Miraluka shadow, so I could make a Miraluka bounty hunter. Now all those can be unlocked for a few dollars, so what. I got them for free. Only thing everyone getting rocket boost means to me is now I don’t have to wait on them in Ops and FPs. To me it isn’t just a convenience to them, but it is a convenience to me too.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course they will change things, but dropping the price of a luxury item from 4 mill to 5 bucks

You know that the credits are fake, right?

In a week of dailies, you can get over 2 million credits. In a week of real life...well you get the idea.

When free money falls from the sky (and from mangled digibodies), it's very hard to compare to real world dollars. They simply have no equivalency.

Put another way, anyone looking at F2P sees $5 of real money in the same way that you see 2.5 million credits.

thanks Bioware for the slap in the face with the new update. you might make more money off the game now but will have unhappy customers. i worked and slaved to get the credits for my rocket boots at a price of 4.5 mil credits. now you offer them to the new and free to play customers for hardly nothing. we subs that have played this game and dealt with all the glitches and broken patches and stuck by you the whole time get the shaft. things like rocket boots and speeders are a big part of this game and gives the player something to work for, things some others dont have. used to be you could look at a player and see the items and loot they had and know that person put some time in to that toon. well no more is that the case. i think it only right to refund the credits your PAYING CUSTOMERS spent for these things you almost give away now and let them have the chance to buy them from the cartel shop. what is the point of the game now, everyone has all the stuff you had to work for. a sad day for paying customes!!!! getting the shaft again..

i sense a lot of anger in this post

rocket boots are the goal for every player