Sorcerer dps, which tree?

Mewmaster

I am rolling an inquisitor and was going to go sorcerer, i am on a pvp server, so i was wondering, which tree is best for PVE and PVP dps wise. lightning looks awesome, but one of my friends has a level 50 sorc and he said he got more dps out of the madness tree.

thanks for the help

If you read the class feed back and the sorc in pvp these days threads you'll find almost the whole sorc community agrees there is no such thing as a "dps" spec for sorcs. We have been asking for buffs sense 1.2 and have yet to get them. Personally no matte how good the player is if your playing a class with crap abilities your going to lose. So this skill vs class is wrong in this case. Though I will agree in most cases the guy above would be right but here it's not. If you'd like more information go to those threads and you'll find all you need.

My advice is if you want a pvp class unless you want to heal don't play a sorc.

^that

for pvp madness while lvling then hybrid at 50 because while it may seem to do less dmg then full madness, the force management for hybrid means you can just keep dpsing,doting, aoeing and never run out of force. In madness you will forever run into force management issues in pvp. As hybrid you can even get the slight illusion of sorc burst when stars align if you get the chain lightning proc with recklessness up and use that then death field.

Edited by AngusFTW