came back did some pvp

wwkingms

came back after a half a year to my valor 73, full BM sorc

ive done about 5 or 6 warzones....

and ***?

not only do i get curbed stomped but my dmg has seemed to disappear

all i see is myself getting crit for 4k routinely and im not scratching anyone..

is there really that big of a gear diff between BM and WH? i never had problems before and have a 828k dmg warzone under my belt but now i find myself running and healing every warzone...

any dps sorcs having success in the current pvp state?

Edited by wwkingms

BM was completely reitemized in 1.2. Unless you kept the stock mods in your old set, you wouldn't have benefited from that reitemization. Thus, you would have vastly less expertise than you need to be viable. (The value of expertise was increased dramatically in 1.2)

Another thing to keep in mind is that the time to kill is far less than it used to be, meaning that *everyone* is dying really fast, particularly against a premade who is focus targeting. You simply will not live all that long, even under the best of circumstances and gear.

BM was completely reitemized in 1.2. Unless you kept the stock mods in your old set, you wouldn't have benefited from that reitemization. Thus, you would have vastly less expertise than you need to be viable. (The value of expertise was increased dramatically in 1.2)

Another thing to keep in mind is that the time to kill is far less than it used to be, meaning that *everyone* is dying really fast, particularly against a premade who is focus targeting. You simply will not live all that long, even under the best of circumstances and gear.

whats the goal expertise now? how should i attain this? buying mods?

marauders/sentinels are making my wz experience fking miserable...

Just started doing some WZ, and survivability is an issue. I gotta stay with team mates, ideally be guarded by a tank, but as dps healer rightfully get priority imo. So I stick near an object to cut LoS if a commando/merc or gunslinger take an unhealthy interest in me, and if a scoundrel or deception sin appears behind my back, well...sux to be me unless someone help me. I do decent damage due to powerful AoE, and adapt but I avoid fair fights.