Too many guilds on TOFN?

Ellynia

I bump this thread and take this opportunity to thank Ely for the smooth process we had in accommodating her amazing carbonite guildies. They are now part of rebel dream and, while we have much work ahead of us, they seem to be fitting right in the mad house :D

I bump this thread and take this opportunity to thank Ely for the smooth process we had in accommodating her amazing carbonite guildies. They are now part of rebel dream and, while we have much work ahead of us, they seem to be fitting right in the mad house :D

now on fleet there is rebel dream tags everywhere i look ..

:cool:

Much love for having us! I'm sure we'll be very happy here ^^

I can not say for PvE, but for PvP is actually is not enough guilds.

People in brand named guilds just gather everything for:

a) have good players in a guild and keep them benched to prevent them to play in other rwz teams

b) bragging like we have X he is bestXeu

c) just for da lulz inviting alts of reps in imps or vice versa to have smooth teatalks in voice comm

This turn ToFN in swamp, when people think they are growing, but in reality skill is lowering, cause good players who potentially can form a bunch of new rwz teams and start a competition are stacked and benched in a few guilds, not playing rwz.

this....so much this^