Sentinel and Marauder PVP Dalborra Records - post 1.5 only

HolyFrogx

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So basically you all had a 30 minute fight on novare where it took one side ages to cap node to make the score start moving?

Numbers like that from EVERYONE makes you realize that was an overly long game

What's your point?

It was a fun game, that ended in misery for the pubs. :p

So basically you all had a 30 minute fight on novare where it took one side ages to cap node to make the score start moving?

Numbers like that from EVERYONE makes you realize that was an overly long game

Actaully Civilwar and Novare Coasts which go longer than 20mins auto end Just looks like Pubs capped at the start made an error then imps capped and held it for the rest of the game while a fight happened at one node for the rest resulting in good dps and healing players put up their numbers.

Stop being so critical on everybody when you're fkn garbage.

Edited by Didy_Kush

Similar to this, it was an intense game not overly long.

Both teams capped east and west at the start and south was untakeable for a few minutes.

Gimps then snuck east, and we held east and west. Imps, recovered and overwhelmed East - I was the last man standing at east, with I think 3 imps but at varying states of destruction.

During this time, the Pub PUG continued pressure on south and this was perhaps the mistake. From my east demise, I respawned very late and decided east was too far gone and headed south - again this too was a mistake. Had we maintained the pressure on east it was a likely win imho.

Not an overly long game.

Seriously Lycaon why the heck do you hit so gosh darn hard? Ate a full ravage from Lycaon today and bam 6.6k health gone in an instant. :eek::eek:

dono what he has so im going to guess he has the vindicator set bonus for 10% dmg anfter a leap and probs used his 100% armor penetration skill and being that ravage locks you down you have to eat all of it

Seriously Lycaon why the heck do you hit so gosh darn hard? Ate a full ravage from Lycaon today and bam 6.6k health gone in an instant. :eek::eek:

100% sure I've never survived one of his attacks . When he leaps at you, just grab the popcorn and watch - there's just no point retaliating...

the thing is his and anyone's ravage is easily overcome with -> dirty kick, flash grenade, disappearing act or dodge. But all of those were on cooldown thanks to a certain Pyrotech by the name of Pirotech. So next thing I know Lycaon leaps on me and ravages. Bam 6.6k and I'm dead. Even his force screams hit like a truck

• 5 weeks later...

Here's something perhaps someone will find interesting. Its is an experimental hyrbid spec running heavy in the focus tree, but in Juyo form.

The idea behind it is, the many clever opponents out there have been a little too good in purging/cleansing dots lately, making watchmen suffer. Straight derpasmash is well, fairly mind numbing.

Juyo smash brings in a bit of both worlds and allows you to adjust your playstyle for solo and group PVP.

For me the dots remain at at 594/1784 for Cauterize/TripOverloadSaber, with a 29.5% crit rating buffed, while also giving permacrit 3.5k smashes. However, as a bonus you can also stack singularity every 1:00 minute for a big smash if you please.

Certainly not for everyone, but it can be fun and can work. Certainly against big groups of high movement focussing NS, SNX, its less useful.

Here's one example of it in a recent Novare:

7114 smash, 48k healing, and plenty of overall damage to boot. Lots of kills, and aoe fun.

http://i.imgur.com/8Vi12.jpg

I might even do a vid soon just for the lols.

Edited by HolyFrogx