A serious issue for a PvP Die-Hard.

Smackethdown

Let's not go OT.

The OP asked for a way to make enough money to pvp without ever being engaged in pve.

Since companions work with 0 player assistance that is a sure way to make money without ever touching pve.

Sure pve players are advantaged credit wise, but that's not what we are discussing (and pve players need more creds to whipe in ops).

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's not go OT.

The OP asked for a way to make enough money to pvp without ever being engaged in pve.

Since companions work with 0 player assistance that is a sure way to make money without ever touching pve.

Sure pve players are advantaged credit wise, but that's not what we are discussing (and pve players need more creds to whipe in ops).

lolnah?

Learn To Play

The game has several mechanisms in place, for making credits. You may want to consider using one or more of them.

I like reading "stop forcing PvP on us"...now I get to use "stop forcing PvE on us".

Cool. :rak_03:

Except PvPers are being paid minimum wage in WZ's and PvE'ers are making a fortune in half the time.

PvPers risk *nothing*. They don't have to repair. They die and respawn, and die and respawn.

At the end of a match, they get paid, win or loose.

In PvE, if you die, you don't get paid.

PvP players get paid the credits they deserve. Or perhaps more than they deserve. When you start making them pay repair costs, then they can whine about needing more credits.

Edited by translucentwolf

PvPers risk *nothing*. They don't have to repair. They die and respawn, and die and respawn.

PvP palyers get paid the credits they deserve. Or perhaps more than they deserve. When you start making them pay repair costs, then they can whine about needing more credits.

I heard those dailies have some HUUUUGE repair costs...

:rolleyes:

PvP players get paid the credits they deserve. Or perhaps more than they deserve. When you start making them pay repair costs, then they can whine about needing more credits.

Wait, you die in PVE?

lol....

Wait, you die in PVE?

lol....

Solo heroic 2s and 4s sometimes aren't easy.

Seriously... it's not enough that the pvp diehards scream, cry and throw tantrums, forcing skills to be continually re-worked?

Now you want to rework the economy, again, for you?

JFC... you guys are just...

Pathetic.

Seriously... it's not enough that the pvp diehards scream, cry and throw tantrums, forcing skills to be continually re-worked?

Pathetic.

Hahaha

Pathetic.

It's seems like i got you angry, calm down kid.

I can solo 4 man heroics (that don't require you to press more than one console/button at a time) with my companion who has 8k health. They ain't hard. I can confidently say, I've never died once while doing it. That's how boring and easy the PVE is in this game. Yet, it still rewards ~500x more credits.

If this game is hard for you, i suggest hello kitty MMO. It may be right up your street!

Edited by Scotland

Laugh it up, smashmonkeys. It's you pvp twinks that come in, and scream bloody freaking murder about everything under the sun.

Too much expertise.

Not enough expertise.

Bubble is too much.

Bring back my bubble.

Smash is OP.

Smash got nerfed!

And now... I want credits, for doing nothing but being a one button hero for a 5 minute pvp match.

This game isn't built around you. Why don't you all go play some CoD or something, and let SW be SW.

The game died when they started catering to you lot.

Pathetic.

No one wants the economy reworked. If they increased the creds you got from WZ's by about 2k per that wouldn't destroy the economy it would just make playing WZ's a viable source of earning credits.

It took me 2 days of dailies to earn enough credits to buy a 63 armoring for my bracers. It cost like 1.6 million credits. Do you know how long that would have taken by doing WZ's? I would still be trying to do it and that was over a month ago. You can try it yourself try to earn 1.6 million creds with WZ's only. I didn't have to crew skill anything to get it with dailies in 2 days.

- Let's say one WZ nets you 7k creds at an average of 15 minutes per WZ.

- 1.6mill / 7k = ~229 WZ's.

- At 15 mins a WZ that is 57.25 hours (~28k creds an hour) of WZ's.

I got that amount in about 6 hours (266k creds an hour) doing BH, Section X and Besavis twice each. If you need an extra 240k creds every hour to deal with repairs you suck. No two ways about that. Now please use the math I demonstrated above or some that you can show on your own to show me how there is no disparity.

BTW it's off topic but abilities need to be changed for PvP. BW can't make Pistols enrage timer longer or shorter, they can't make me use an emote before I cast something that needs to be interrupted either. BW can change the tuning of Ops bosses to make the encounter work the way they want.

To do that in PvP they have to change abilities. When a Focus specced Sent come into EC and drops a 10k Sweep on Kephess no one is affected. When the same Sent comes into a WZ and does that kills half a team that affects how people enjoy the game.

Laugh it up, smashmonkeys. It's you pvp twinks that come in, and scream bloody freaking murder about everything under the sun.

Too much expertise.

Not enough expertise.

Bubble is too much.

Bring back my bubble.

Smash is OP.

Smash got nerfed!

First of all, i play an Op healer, so you're way off on that one.

Secondly, I've never complained about anything you put above, so you're just clutching at straws cuz you're obviously one mad pup, brah.

And now... I want credits, for doing nothing but being a one button hero for a 5 minute pvp match.

This game isn't built around you. Why don't you all go play some CoD or something, and let SW be SW.

What a bad argument, rage got the better of you again?

Sigh. Not mad. Just disgusted with the say this game as gone to the dogs ( and by dogs, I mean the people posting on the pvp board ).

Constant patches to make you lot happy. And yet, you never are.

Bad troll is bad.

They have done way more patches to adjust things for PvE than PvP btw. I also don't see how including a small increase in credits for PvPers affects you in the least, so why even bother posting in this thread. Especially since all have to back up your argument is PvPers suck.

Bad troll is bad.

They have done way more patches to adjust things for PvE than PvP btw. I also don't see how including a small increase in credits for PvPers affects you in the least, so why even bother posting in this thread. Especially since all have to back up your argument is PvPers suck.

The rage is strong with that one :D

I'd watch what you say to him tho, he might get mad and then call you all sorts of nasty things :rak_03:

Edited by Scotland

Too much expertise.

Not enough expertise.

Bubble is too much.

Bring back my bubble.

Smash is OP.

Smash got nerfed!

^ PVE insecurity complex detected.

The rage is strong with that one :D

I'd watch what you say to him tho, he might get mad and then call you all sorts of nasty things :rak_03:

It makes me sad that this dude is probably sitting there like "LOL I'm totally trolling these guys (I hope that's what he's doing, it would make me even sadder if he were really that stupid)!" Meanwhile we are laughing at how bad he is failing.

Because that's not trolling

It makes me sad that this dude is probably sitting there like "LOL I'm totally trolling these guys (I hope that's what he's doing, it would make me even sadder if he were really that stupid)!" Meanwhile we are laughing at how bad he is failing.

Because that's not trolling

I couldn't agree any more with you. +1 :rak_03:

Edit: I'm also saving that pic for future use, kind sir!

Edited by Scotland