Monthly CC injection

MouseNoFour

I guess I can't help you if you obviously insist on taking a victim's role, and insist that Bioware treated you badly by giving you something completely free of charge. Seriously, no matter how many holes are in that balloon of yours, you keep going in the exact same circle over and over, disregarding simple facts left and right. Your problem, not mine.

Ow give over with the 'victims role'. pull the other one cos that has bells on it. And they are giving me nothing free of charge, im a subscriber, without my sub i wouldnt get it thus not free of charge. your just digging yourself a hole by trying to turn this on me being some type of victim when every arguement you bring up is instantly shot down by me and others especially when you dont understand the basic principle of a pyramid scheme.

Edited by Shingara

Sorry, but it's a simple referral model, not a pyramid scheme. A player gains no benefit from the players he referred to be referring yet other players. There are no tiers or anything to it. There is also no method for someone to earn back the investment made initially. Try harder, you're only digging deeper pretending to be smart. Or better even, go away, nothing to see here for you.

Bangs head on desk, you cant be that bad, really you cant.

Player A, recruits a max of 5 people and gets rewards and coins for it. Players B recruit 5 people each for same rewards, placers c recruit 5 people each for same rewards. Each person has to pay for rewards and the tier above has to try and make sure the people below keep paying for there rewards.

................................................................................................. A

.............................................................................................BBBBB

...............................................................CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

...............................DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Bioware KECHING. its why raf isnt usable in specific countrys in the EU, i think denmark is one of them and most noticable within world of warcraft. Its also most noticable in facebook 'social' games. And your forgeting the basic principle of a pyramid scheme, the person at the top isnt the winner, the person who creates and controls it is.

and the rewards,

500 Complimentary Cartel Coins (Friend Referral Reward for each friend referred after November 15, 2012, who becomes a Subscriber)

100 Complimentary Cartel Coins per month for every new Subscriber (Friend Referral Subscriber Reward for each month your friend remains a Subscriber, regardless of when they were referred)

times row 1, row 2, row 3..................... of £8.99/$15, £8.99/$15, £8.99/$15

Edited by Shingara

Lol! Wow. Things can get complicated around here in a hurry. I agree btw, that it is very straight forward.

And in that vein, I really don't have an issue with the scheme as it stands today. There is a slight reward for 6 month subs.... so be it. I don't feel penalized as a monthly because I have the option to walk away at any time.

Overall, I'm happy with the 500 CC stipend. I don't go hog wild spending CCs so I have a nice little next egg. On occasion I do spend them on the things that I like: Armor, Weapons, and Unlocks.

Pretty much anything costs 3 months worth of 6 month sub though.

Which is exceedingly expensive compared to other Freemium MMORPGs.

Ofc CC have value. But since so much are handed out for free it´s impossibel to calculate the real value. Well, maybe if we had somme numbers. Lets just say the value is so little that EAware will not accept CC for this socalled expansion. I would rather pay 2000CC for this expansion than 10$, but that´s not an option. I couldn´t even buy it for 5000CC so the real value of CC must be pretty close to nothing.

Ofc CC have value. But since so much are handed out for free it´s impossibel to calculate the real value. Well, maybe if we had somme numbers. Lets just say the value is so little that EAware will not accept CC for this socalled expansion. I would rather pay 2000CC for this expansion than 10$, but that´s not an option. I couldn´t even buy it for 5000CC so the real value of CC must be pretty close to nothing.

Just take the value of the best cash rate.