Huge issue with hutball .devs please read

cylak

Due to having both the same faction playing, i have found in many games, a player from our own team will get ball, run it to our own line and throw it to a enemy so they can score.

this matter has to be addressed , as its ruining the pvp match.

It just happened again then, a player called raw, (lvl 14) obviosly made for that reason, gets the ball runs it to there try line and passes to enemy so they can score.

HUTTBALL is a joke, i wont be playing it until its fixed.

Edited by cylak

It just happened again then, a player called raw, (lvl 14) obviosly made for that reason, gets the ball runs it to there try line and passes to enemy so they can score.

HUTTBALL is a joke, i wont be playing it until its fixed.

No, not huttball is the joke, the kid ruining the game is. Don't blame the devs for not having the mindset of a 12 year old spoiled brat who thinks cheating makes him look cool.

I have my doubts about this. While not impossible-- think about how many hutt balls are fireing off... Then think about the odds that you could get your friend in the same match as you on the opposite team. Sure its possible... but not likely.

More than likely youve got an idiot team member that ran the wrong way and doesnt know what hes doing-- or someone just trying to ruin the game and be a jerk.

Huttball sucks for many reasons, including:

- it's nearly impossible to throw the ball.

- when you're launched by an air vent, you can still take damage but not deliver it.

- getting released from the pen appears random. Too random.

- uneven teams. There have been many times where Republic squads outnumber empire by two or three.

- there needs to be more resistance to being knocked off bridges and fewer snares.

- some classes have skill restrictions and others don't.

- the voice callover is WAY too loud.

- when you're launched by an air vent, you can still take damage but not deliver it.

- uneven teams. There have been many times where Republic squads outnumber empire by two or three.

- there needs to be more resistance to being knocked off bridges and fewer snares.

-have to lead slightly with the ball, it's not instant you have to watch the actual ball throw I've found

-then don't use the air vent....

-you're released at the 10 and 40 second marks the gate stays open for 10 seconds I believe

-that's just because people who got the queue didn't accept, don't blame people being afk or busy doing something else on huttball

-don't get between a person and an edge, always position yourself to get knocked further up or down the bridge you're on

-I don't know what you mean

-this I actually agree with, but easily fixable in your Preferences menu

i think throwing is easy..

u can cast ur instants i find while in the air

the pen has a countdown if u pay attention to the 4 quadrants of the circle on the wall

idc if republic outnumber imperial by 20 itd be nice to vs repubs in hutball foro nce

i agree with snares, theyre not affected by resolve which is terrible

and the announcer gets annoying yes

Also, force leap skills (force charge) make it so you cannot defend otherwise they leap from below the platforms coming up to you instantly and scoring.

Way too easy for force leap to score points.

Make the walls taller so they cannot leap from below to the goal area.