BUG with Bosses and respawn

I 'm not sure where to post this but since the patch last week. you introduced a new bug that when you fail to kill a Boss (I.E Heavy fabricator Primal destroyer) if you fail to kill them, the bosses fail to re-spawn. we were able to reproduce this bug 3 times in Normal mode Karagga palace. and we just tried to kill the primal destroyer and he got pulled out a bit to far and De-spawned, but did not re-spawn after 10 minutes. this is a frustrating bug in Operations you have to keep clearing the trash over and over.

We were taking some under-geared folks through hardmode Karagga's last night and ran into the issue that it did take a long time for the Heavy Fabricator to respawn after a wipe. Based on the number of wipes, I should have had the forethought to time it, but did not.

He did respawn and it felt like a long time of standing around, taking bio breaks, getting more beer, watching tv, not sure it was over 10 minutes though.

Whatever the time is, it is too long. At worst when you push the button to activate the screens, that should force a respawn.

I like to add in the operation if we reset phase the boss would immediately come back. but so would the trash, the room right before him and the stuff in the boss room.

that's what we did. you get to be good at pulling those trash..

still annoying though.

Not going to let this die, seen this bug again with Heavy Fabricator 3 times today trying to run a PUG through it It really needs to be address, we should not have to reset the instance every time we wipe and have to clear trash 3 times in row. Edited by Snakeyees