CC bug

OpeningToEndgame

Plenty of threads and posts about people exploiting it to get a free energy bar, or to travel quickly between defending nodes.

I'd say this would have been a real case of it. Sometimes if players get stuck or in a weird bug like that a sorcerer pull can fix it too

Plenty of threads and posts about people exploiting it to get a free energy bar, or to travel quickly between defending nodes.

I'd say this would have been a real case of it. Sometimes if players get stuck or in a weird bug like that a sorcerer pull can fix it too

They've fixed /stuck now...

now it just relocates you approx 5-10 meters in any given direction instead of taking you back to spawn.

oh? good to know. I never used it in wz's lol nice to see they finally addressed it

Yeah... I actually used it while running the HK missions and really got stuck. I thought I remembered it taking me back to a medical center previously so I was surprised when it just moved me over.

Tested in PvP and same thing.

They've fixed /stuck now...

now it just relocates you approx 5-10 meters in any given direction instead of taking you back to spawn.

I thought that this was based on being in/out of combat? I know in wipes during ops when I /stuck I die and have to go back to the medcenter or wait for a rez.