1.3 is possible to add an aug slot for any piece? even War Hero ear, implants, belt?

Eommer

Hey guys, just one question.

1.3 and augments - is possible to add an augment slot for any type of equipment?

I mean, you will be able add augment slots to the pvp Warhero pieces like ears, implants, bracers belt and shield/focus?

ty

Hey guys, just one question.

1.3 and augments - is possible to add an augment slot for any type of equipment?

I mean, you will be able add augment slots to the pvp Warhero pieces like ears, implants, bracers belt and shield/focus?

ty

Augmentation Slots

Item Modification Tables in the game world now provide players with the ability to add augmentation slots to armor (head, chest, wrists, legs, feet, waist), earpiec es, implants, relics, main and off hand items (knives, shotguns, generators, shields, foci), and droid armor (sensors, cores, motors, and parts).

/5char

humn...cool. relics too?

did you test that or is just rumor?

do you know if the bracers and belt will be moddable? I hate my war hero belt.

You can definitely augment them. Relics, bracers, belts etc. Yes I was on the PTS so I tested it.

humn...cool. relics too?

did you test that or is just rumor?

do you know if the bracers and belt will be moddable? I hate my war hero belt.

From what I understand, there are more belts for crafters to make that are moddable, same with shoes and gloves too.

Not sure if WH belts will be modable, but u can always buy the modable legacy belt and bracers.... Buy some extra WH gloves, strip mods out and place in legacy gear, and aug the legacy gear... Just a thought

Atte

WH 50 Sorc on Fatman

From what I understand, there are more belts for crafters to make that are moddable, same with shoes and gloves too.

the war hero bracers and belt are not moddable right now. so if you want that expertise you are stick with that ones.

Not sure if WH belts will be modable, but u can always buy the modable legacy belt and bracers.... Buy some extra WH gloves, strip mods out and place in legacy gear, and aug the legacy gear... Just a thought

Atte

WH 50 Sorc on Fatman

thats a really good idea. i think will have some restriction. but i will try. i have 3500 ranked warzone inventory and I dont have anything to buy it. :(