Buff Cybertech

ehtom

So... I leveled cybertech while leveling and now that I'm 50 I find all I can do with it is make reusable grenades (with a 3 min cooldown rofl). Meanwhile biochems get +120 main stat/+45 power absolutely free. If I want that stim I have to buy it (from biochemists) for 20k+ for a single 2 hour stim. These stat boosts are essential for pvp and yet for pvp players 20k is a huge amount of money.

This all seems very ridiculous to me. Soon everyone on my server will be biochem due to how ridiculous it is compared to the other trade skills.

Your title says one thing and your post says another. What about cyber tech did you want buffed up? Absolutely nothing said supports your title.

Only thing stated was that you want things from everyone in one crafting profession. That is not buffing, that is simply making the wrong choice on your part to begin with. Saying that you have to spend 20k for a stim, is really not stating what you want buffed either. That is just saying that you think 20k is a lot. Given the fact that a level 50 can make easily 200k or more in about an hour and half worth of time.

Sorry, again, what exactly did you want buffed and where is the outline on those items within cyber tech that needs to be increased?

If 20k is a huge amount of money to you, I would have to declare you are doing something wrong. :D

Most people get money from doing dailies. I find dailies mind-numbing and would rather play warzones instead. Warzones give like 5k per 15 mins. 20k is a lot of money...