Health bar above our heads.

CapuchinSeven

Can we please get our health bar over our heads, you can do this if you focus target yourself but that's not good enough really, as well as this can we get some better selected target UI, the tab target system is bad enough without not being able to pick out your target in a group of players.

In fact, can we just fix the damn target system overall please?

I should have been more clear, without seeing my own name.

Of all the bugs in this game.... THIS is what you're most concerned about. Use the UI that is provided until third party mods open up (if ever).

I swear some people complain just to complain.

You know what? Bioware is really bad at this ripping off stuff from WoW. Blizzard is really good at ripping off stuff from everybody, because they've been doing it for 20+ years. Give Bioware some time to learn.

And Bioware, look at WoW's most popular addons for crying out loud! It's how Bethesda makes all their money with the same tired old engine for almost 8 years now. They release a game with mod tools, then they re-release same old game with best user addons from previous games, in a new wrapper, and make a boatload of money. LEARN, people!

How is that relevant to the topic? Look at WoW UI addons. The most popuar ones allow you to hide names and titles, and only show you health, mana/energy/rage and combo points/whatever. The stuff you NEED to know. I don't need to know the guy's name. I don't need his titles. What I do need is to know how much health he's got and how many resources he's worth with. Same goes for my own char and my team.

Of all the bugs in this game.... THIS is what you're most concerned about. Use the UI that is provided until third party mods open up (if ever).

I swear some people complain just to complain.

Er... YES actually I consider the targeting system to be a major issue with the game. It's the worse tab target system I've seen in an MMO to date.

Sorry, did you actually have something constructive to add or... no? No.