How to make money with Synthweaving, Biochem, Cybertech

Aerilas

Like the post says.

I have a shadow with Synthweaving, a scoundrel and operative with biochem, and a soon to be 50 assassin with cybertech,

So far i make augmentation kits with my synthweaving but it doesn't bring in that much money over time

I don't do anything with biochem cuz ive been told that exotech stims dont bring in that much money either.

For Cybertech ive heard some ways to make tons of cash, but it'll be a w hile until I can do that since I need to gear first. Ripping mods from wh gear, REing them and selling molecular stabilizers.

So how do you make money with these 3 crew skills?

Biochem - each WH implant (around 650 wz comms) - RE = 1-2 molecular stabilizers=100-200 k. Hazmat implants around 2 000 k (but you will need to learn schematics first = 350 BH comms or RE NiM Denova first boss drop).

Cybertech - crafting/selling PvE armoring/mods, 27 costs ranges from 500 k to 1 500 k (but you will need to learn schematics first, means top tier PvE raids participation).

Synthweaving - imho crap atm for making money.

get Cybertech + artifice .. a piece of WH gear 875 wz comms = 3 - 4 stabs ( armorings have a chance to drop 2 ) .. sell the stabs for 90-100 k on our server .. re costs 10k ( 20 if you transfer to an alt )

option 2 sell wz medpacks and adrenals ... easy 80-100k per stack on our server

Edited by todorovh

Augmentations not bringing money?

errr....augments are the best way to make money in the game. I got a guildy that makes between 3 and 10 million credits a day by selling low level+max level augments...

Biochem: Just sell stims and medpacs. again low level brings just as much money in as high level.

Cybertech: Sell epic armoring/epic mods=win...I'm selling atm low level ones for 35k a piece. while it costs me literally 2k to make. and I can make around 25 an hour if I wanted to. (Don't want to overflood the market so I make around 5 of every type except for the pure tank/healer ones.)