PVP QQing scrubs

Hackandslice

Alright I've been around the forums for the last few days and I've come to find that there is an abundance of QQing going on from people that say they understand what's wrong with the pvp system, the servers, what classes are OP and what Bioware should do to fix it all...

You know NOTHING until you reach max level and start to access the end game content

Anyone who says they have a problem should immediately shut up, log off, walk outside, go for a walk, come back and then actually PLAY the game without QQing until they get to max level and the end game content and THEN after you have played the end game content and the lvl 50 pvp THEN you can QQ...

This preemptive crying and moaning and ************ is getting annoying as hell.

Most of you are playing at lvl 10-20 and talking as if you've experienced the entire game which is impossible and then go into the forums demanding for radical change that is totally irrational.

Alright I've been around the forums for the last few days and I've come to find that there is an abundance of QQing going on from people that say they understand what's wrong with the pvp system, the servers, what classes are OP and what Bioware should do to fix it all...

You know NOTHING until you reach max level and start to access the end game content

Anyone who says they have a problem should immediately shut up, log off, walk outside, go for a walk, come back and then actually PLAY the game without QQing until they get to max level and the end game content and THEN after you have played the end game content and the lvl 50 pvp THEN you can QQ...

This preemptive crying and moaning and ************ is getting annoying as hell.

Most of you are playing at lvl 10-20 and talking as if you've experienced the entire game which is impossible and then go into the forums demanding for radical change that is totally irrational.

Go outside kid