SWG Bria - Check In

Khamsinvera

KTD, FTW, MOB (repub) and Carebear Tickle Party (imp) are still playing on Warriors of the Shadow. We are going to transfer to a more populated server though after 1.3 hits.

We're on The Bastion... Bastion... or whatever.

• 2 weeks later...
Jinxer / Cid / Kryptis here. 7+ year imperial on SWG....ironically playing republic now in swtor.

Went from Port Nowhere, now on Prophecy of the five on Jinxer and Soulcaster in-game.

Weapons of War Guild

We are still active on PO5 and if any of you on PO5 want to hang with us (Ana, Cid, Mdah, Xxzar, Zuchisen, etc) we are still on the Teamspeak we ran for SWG.

PM me or Cid for the info and if you are looking to guild up check us out at: http://weaponsofwarguild.enjin.com/

We are mainly casual pvpers on SWTOR and we also play other games like World of Tanks. All our old Bria friends and even enemies are welcome to hang with us.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Jinxer / Cid / Kryptis here. 7+ year imperial on SWG....ironically playing republic now in swtor.

Went from Port Nowhere, now on Prophecy of the five on Jinxer and Soulcaster in-game.

Weapons of War Guild

I remember you guys, and you specifcally. After I figured out how to fight Bounty Hunters I think you were one of the very few who still managed to get me, just the once though as I recall. Zuchisen wasn't ever so lucky. Good to see you are still kicking it up.

Jen'doon

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
We are still active on PO5 and if any of you on PO5 want to hang with us (Ana, Cid, Mdah, Xxzar, Zuchisen, etc) we are still on the Teamspeak we ran for SWG.

PM me or Cid for the info and if you are looking to guild up check us out at: http://weaponsofwarguild.enjin.com/

We are mainly casual pvpers on SWTOR and we also play other games like World of Tanks. All our old Bria friends and even enemies are welcome to hang with us.

Would be cool to come hang. Lost the Password tho

Would be cool to come hang. Lost the Password tho

• 1 year later...

Was just feeling sentimental for ol' Bria. If anyone knows where there might be a web-archive of any of the old forums, yours truly would *love* to find specific threads from the 08' and 09' Bria forums.

Recognized a lot more names going through here, than was expecting!

Made the transition from Ahl-Vinn to Ahlvis, for the jump to SWTOR. Joined up with Or-ion's JEDL the 1st day of pre-launch, and we settled in the now-extinct Server Vrook Lamar. Nowadays, Server Begeren Colony is our home, and the 2nd, fracture-guild of JEDL from Starsider has collapsed, with some of their members reconciling with Or-ion and joining the *pure* JEDL....

Anyways, am Ahl-Vinn on SWGEMU forums, if anyone plays there. I check my forums-messages every month or so, but won't part-time-playing there until the final live server comes up.

To this day, there's just no Star Wars game like Galaxies was, though. SWTOR is *far* too-themepark. It's fun, at least! Better than that walk-around-arcade MMO abortion, Star Wars: Cone Wars Adventures - if any of you remember that from.... September 2009? Hadn't even known that it closed down, until about 2 or 3 months after the fact!

Hey Ahl-vinn,

I remember you from Starsider, how you doing?

My SWG guild, HERO, is on Jedi Covenant.

Heheh - yeah, a lot of lights-out-players saw first-hand the golden land of Starsider, towards the end. Yours truly can certainly recall seeing the HERO tag, around.

/Song "It's a small internet, after all.... It's a small internet, after all...."

• 4 months later...

Starsider's JEDl was not a fracture of Bria's JEDl, but instead it was a home to Starsier's Jedi RPers, and I allowed Orion and his friends to join us, and to my honor, allowed them to aid us in building the JEDl we always dreamed of. JEDl on Starsider had always been *pure* of heart.

Anethi Fox

Edited by silthalis

I never played SWG, but I've heard wonderful things about it from plenty of people. Ebon Hawk JEDl is certainly dead. Too many politics and out-dated Guild functions, so Mani and I left with everyone else following.

~Zijaa Morn~

Edited by Kai-Del_Serromis
Added Words