Voice Character Custumization

xxpcwizardxx

I think it be a good idea to allow people to choose the voice of there character in the character creation from all the different class voices of republic and empire

then maybe more voices to choose from in future

if BW person could comment on this that be great

I'd like this option, for sure.

I have a Commando and a Vanguard. The Commando is a young, insubordinate, dark side, ugly, dumb, loser who somehow commands Havoc Squad. The Vanguard is an old-salt war hero, a living legend, ruggedly handsome, commands respect and authority, people follow him cuz he's a leader. He tells you what to do and you do it.

They both have the same voice. I got my idiot Commando to 50 first and now I'm leveling my Vanguard and every time he speaks I can't get the other moron out of my head.

I'd like this option, for sure.

I have a Commando and a Vanguard. The Commando is a young, insubordinate, dark side, ugly, dumb, loser who somehow commands Havoc Squad. The Vanguard is an old-salt war hero, a living legend, ruggedly handsome, commands respect and authority, people follow him cuz he's a leader. He tells you what to do and you do it.

They both have the same voice. I got my idiot Commando to 50 first and now I'm leveling my Vanguard and every time he speaks I can't get the other moron out of my head.

Play different gender. Female Trooper is voiced by voice of Fem!Shep (and Bastilla, Satele, and plenty of other characters), the Queen of "Hey it's that Voice", Jennifer Hale :tran_cool: