Vette and the collar (spoilers for warrior story))

AhsokaTanorules

Should they have really kept Vette in the collar? Does your Sith warrior character really have to make the choice to let her go?

It almost seems to me that later in the storyline, like chapter 3, if you had not released Vette from the collar that she should be able to free herself anyway. It was kind of cool when you allow D Jaesa to shock her a bit but they never really involved it any future stories after that.

I mean Vette is a master thief. You would have thought she would be able to slip the collar by now. Or they could have even done a storyline (like during Baras's betrayal) where the group is attacked and Vette's collar shorts out.

It just seems lame that in order to unlock all of Vette's storyline, you yourself have to make a choice that most SW's IC would never make.

I removed it, but then again my SW is LS. But ya Vette is a slave, and if you chose to keep the collar on ya she is. But I don't think the collar can just be picked off, thats too easy...its more then likely a specific thing that needs to be done that the owner needs to do to remove said collar.