Anything New

Kindread

I came back to SW after being away 6-7 months, and I have to say...everything looks the same. Same BG, same storys, same character interactions, same non-stop stunning in BG... am I missing something? I have to say...this is pretty boring... What do you do to keep from becoming bored? I tried doing more PvP but i had to turn off the sound due to the annoying anouncers. What the heck dose "An enemy is unbeatible" even mean? :confused:

I came back to SW after being away 6-7 months, and I have to say...everything looks the same. Same BG, same storys, same character interactions, same non-stop stunning in BG... am I missing something? I have to say...this is pretty boring... What do you do to keep from becoming bored? I tried doing more PvP but i had to turn off the sound due to the annoying anouncers. What the heck dose "An enemy is unbeatible" even mean? :confused:

They're called warzones in SWTOR. Although I only pvp is brief moments, with guildies, who I can chat with on mumble as I stumble around. IOW, I suck at pvp so I don't do it, as a rule. And I make no bones about saying so. I play this game for the story, and I tend to post in this particular forum to discuss the story.

I loved the Sith Warrior story, honestly. Have you tried a different class yet? Sometimes seeing another one of the classes gives you a different perspective on the benefits of the story. I've had a blast exploring the different classes.

Take care.

What do you do to keep from becoming bored?

Go outside, read a book, hang out with friends, play a game. I don't rely on one product to keep me entertained 24/7.

What the heck dose "An enemy is unbeatible" even mean? :confused:

Someone is on a killstreak.

ok, pretty sure this isn't a legitimate post. I don't pvp, and even I know they're called war zones, not battle grounds. Also, Since I've been playing non stop since beta and have yet to finish all the stories or do all the fps and ops, that seems a bit off, too. I'm calling shenanigans. Edited by errant_knight

Some minnor change's here and there.

Some thing's are made easier some classes nerfed(poor jedi knights)

Some classes buffed(I love my overpowered sage)

As for WARZONES it depens on your team i think it has improved(the players i mean)

Where it used to be 90-10 for the empire now it is 40-60 for the republic.

As for what i do to avoid getting bored?

Watch tv, visit family, play old games, etc.

You know the usall stuff.

I advise you to team up with strangers in the game.

Even if there not on the same quest chating and playing togather makes it more fun.

Also make funny comments in general chat.

EXAMPLE: is it me or is hoth really really cold today?

MMO's are chat rooms with gaming content.

You need to have other people or it will get dull.

Edited by internaty