Best Spec-Specific 1.6 Elite War Hero Gear

SovereignConvict

It seems that there is going to have to be even more mixing and matching of PvP gear once 1.6 goes live to get the best possible gear for your spec. Weigh in on what I post below. I'm definitely not sure I thought of everything, and I have no idea what would be best for Focus.

Looking at the stats for the upcoming Elite War Hero gear posted on this site:

http://dulfy.net/2012/11/21/swtor-patch-1-6-elite-war-hero-armor-warrior-and-knight-stats/#1

does it look like the following is correct (also, at one point for the Vindicator and War Leader's belts on that site, the images swap sides, so make sure you're looking at the correct one)?

Watchman

Head - Vindicator

Chest - (Either Vindicator or Weaponmaster because they both have the SAME stats, but I'd go Vindicator for the set bonus).

Hands - Weaponmaster

Legs - Vindicator (really not sure about this one).

Feet - (Again, both Vindicator and Weaponmaster have identical stats, so again, I'd go with Vindicator).

Bracers - Vindicator

Belt - Weaponmaster

Main Hand - Weaponmaster

Off Hand - Weaponmaster

Combat

Head - Weaponmaster

Chest - (Either Vindicator or Weaponmaster because they both have the SAME stats, but I'd go Vindicator for the set bonus).

Hands -Vindicator

Legs - Vindicator (really not sure about this one).

Feet - (Again, both Vindicator and Weaponmaster have identical stats, so again, I'd go with Vindicator).

Bracers - Weaponmaster

Belt - Vindicator

Main Hand - Weaponmaster

Off Hand - Weaponmaster

Thoughts? Feelings? Comments? Suggestions?

And if someone could throw together a gear template for Focus, that would be awesome, too.

Edited by SovereignConvict