Smuggler Kiss Fail [Spoiler]

DunsparrowSolo

Ha, yeah...

Lots of animations are borked. Like when my Agent pulls out an invisible gun during cutscenes (happens all the time). I'm waiting for him to say "Bang! You're dead! Ha ha gotcha!"

Sometimes I think I should put off playing the game for a few months to let them work out all of these kinks. I'm enjoying it well enough, but my first time through has been marred by things like this. :(

Ha, yeah...

Lots of animations are borked. Like when my Agent pulls out an invisible gun during cutscenes (happens all the time). I'm waiting for him to say "Bang! You're dead! Ha ha gotcha!"

Sometimes I think I should put off playing the game for a few months to let them work out all of these kinks. I'm enjoying it well enough, but my first time through has been marred by things like this. :(

I love it when my sith inquisitor slashes people with his non activated lightsaber.

I just pretend that you turned in on and off so SUPER DUPER quick that normal eyes could not concive.

Ha, yeah...

They need to add that.