only july 21sters in?

atokadlayor

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

keep it chill guys. I preordered on the 23rd, but doesn't mean i'm not gonna get in today. From my understanding it all depends on when you actually redeemed ur EGA preorder code, so I would say that we have more sets of waves to go through for today. :)

Have a smoke and a kool beer to relax ur nerves. :D

They'll be sending out emails all day, and I imagine the numbers that get in as they get in will be around the same.

I personally think that the way they are handling the pre-order system is a little poor. Charging me £5 for the joy of getting into early access, only to end up only getting 2 hours out of it is not good value for money.

First, your 5 euros/pounds/dollars, goes towards the purchase of the game. It's a retainer. Secondly they could have just given us the color crystal, or they could have given us nothing.

They'll be sending out emails all day, and I imagine the numbers that get in as they get in will be around the same.

I personally think that the way they are handling the pre-order system is a little poor. Charging me £5 for the joy of getting into early access, only to end up only getting 2 hours out of it is not good value for money.

They didn't charge you $5 for early access. Once the game is released that money goes towards the overall cost of the game. That's how all preorders work.

From what I read, you could have ordered on day 1 and not get in today. There's that many people who ordered day 1.

Still strange that folks who redeemed on the 22nd are in while those who redeemed on the 21st are sittin' pretty.

Edited by Lashknife

Darn work till around 4 today. Grrrr.

I did manage to log in, create my character and log in for the first set of cinematics though.

Then I had to leave for work. Cripes if I didn't just have Friday and Monday off I'd be playing all day today from home. Oh, yea July 21st order here.

Ordered and redeemed key the 21st, logged in at 7:00 am cst made some characters for name reservation.:D

Gotta work though so no fun till 5:00. :(

I was up at 5 am pst to get my names... Now I am also stuck at work! I am sitting here thinking when I was younger I would of just called in sick! Damn growing up sucks sometimes.

Got every name I wanted and removed one name from Ajunta Pall...

Republic Smuggler - Kirk

Now you will not see any Smuggler running around with the name Captain Kirk.

i've been following this game for such a long time until summer hit, and i was more out and to the beach and blablabla what not...

conclussion: next time keep track of games your certainly gonna buy so u dont miss preorder launch...

<--- failure at november pre order.

Guess i can only hope to start playing asap :)

i guess im going to assume only the july 21sters got in so far cause i preordered the very next day and im not in yet :(

pre ordered on the 21st but Game didnt post the redem codes until a week later. so not sure when ill be getting in :-( mind you happy i got a C.E so not a total loss as should have that in my hands tomorrow as was posted on sunday.

No but we'll see Kirrk and Kirkk and Kiirk

There is truth to this.. I already saw Obii-Wan and Obe-Wan and that was in the time span of create the character load into the game and hit the log out button.. I was hoping they would have safe guards in place or actively remove the garbage names.

July 21 pre order here and I got my codes in only about 25 min after the game went up for pre order.

The website frontpage is still advertising "up to 5 days" of early access for people who pre-order now, so it wouldn't surprise me if they get everyone their early access in the next two days. With a million pre-orders, it takes time to get all the e-mails out and set everything up and they also want to stagger things to ease the load.

The website frontpage is still advertising "up to 5 days" of early access for people who pre-order now, so it wouldn't surprise me if they get everyone their early access in the next two days. With a million pre-orders, it takes time to get all the e-mails out and set everything up and they also want to stagger things to ease the load.

I think the "up to 5 days" means "at maximum of EGA"

NOTE, THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL LIST! this is what I'm expecting is the list.

July 13th of december

August 13-14th of december

September 14-15th of december

October 15-16th of december

November 16-17th of december

December 17-18th of december

I think they are going to want to push people through a bit faster than that. They will be expecting another wave once the game is released and so they will not want to be pushing it that close.

I think everybody will be in by the week-end.

I've got three friends that redeemed on the 21st and 22nd and are in. I waited till the 25th so I'd expect probably tomorrow. Either way think about the fact they'd be sending at least 10's of thousands emails every 30 minutes or so just to meet the pre-order numbers so just check in every hour or two. Best bet is to make sure you've already installed and patch the game.. don't wanna be that guy :cool:

I think the "up to 5 days" means "at maximum of EGA"

Yeah, not to sound like a jerk but I'm really surprised by the number of people who misinterpret what "up to" means. They can give you 10 minutes of early access and still be 100% truthful with the statement "up to 5 days"

Geuss i will either get a mail when @ work or i wont be invited for a long time. i red they only letting the first 5 days into day or something if thats the case i think no who ordered late october will get in @ all :)

I redeemed on 07.26.2011 so I am on the bubble if that is the case :confused: