End-Game Raiding Guilds Left on Jung-Ma

Darth_Nihilis

Just trying to get a census of what end-game raiding guilds are left and how the health of their guilds are doing. It seems with the development of the game, health of the server, and the attrition rate of people leaving that some of the end-game guilds left might be suffering. Just seeing if guilds out there still doing healthy and not having player issues.

<Esoteric Order> isn't really a "Raiding" Guild, but we run Operations weekly. We've cleared all the current Operations on Story Mode. KP and EV on Hard Mode, and EV on Nightmare Mode. We're working on gearing up our newer 50's at the moment to continue our crusade to clear HM Denova and TFB.

But, we are still here, growing and running Operations to answer your main question :). We're not really hurting for people.

Edited by SawneyRath

I was referring a bit more to the guilds clearing the newest content on the harder difficulties where the difference from a fresh 50 to this is a bit wider. With some of the story mode content you can pick up newer 50s and with not much work be back to where you were. However, if you were doing hard and nightmare content and needed a new player you would have to go back to previous content and gear them up to be back at your original strength. Just seeing if guilds like these were having an issues.

The Gentlemans Club of Courascant does HM astation and Denova weekly. We have had a influx of lvl50's and are gearing people to regularly run NM Denova and HM 16 man. Our guild philosophies are different then the other raiding guilds. We will sacrifice doing a top tier raids to help advance our newer or lesser geared players in gear and experiance. The guild is going for a gear equality for most of our members. Since we are a casual guild we don't brand ourselves as elitists, we run all the lower lever raids( NM Pilgrim & HM KP and SM Denova/ Aststion) weekly aswell. We also try to give up and comming players the oppertunity to do harder content once they get some gear. Its a bit different but the Godfather and The Upstanding Men feel this philosophy is better in the long run of advanced raiding.

Malec

Upstanding Man in GCoC

Training officer

Edited by toyfanatic

The Remnants of Hope currently have enough people to field 3 HM TFB groups on a weekly basis (Almost have enough for a fourth group), all of which clear the operation in one night -- under 3 hours. We also have 2 groups working on Nightmare Explosive Conflict (3/4 currently) on a weekly basis. So that's a total of 5 Endgame Progression Raids, not counting a "Weekly Cleanup Raid" that normally is a 16 man to clear whatever is left of the weekly's.

So all in all, activity on our end is doing exceptionally well. We are really looking forward to what Bioware has in store for future operations!

~Telana Dentari, PVE Officer of the Remnants of Hope

Angeli Aetherii does weekly HM TFB and EC runs, though we're currently stuck on TFB (that will change on Thursday). We do 8 or 16 man. We're getting into NM EC.

Though not "end-game" necessarily, we also do weekly Black Hole Commendation "runs" where we just do the first two bosses in SM for EC, TFB, and KP. Nice 1.5 hour run that produces 45 BH comms for alts and such.

Good Idea. I've been thinking about how we could go about cleaning out the progression list, not by removing these "dead" guilds entirely, but by creating a separate list of active raiding guilds [faction/raid time].

It might make things a little bit easier to find substitutes short notice, or if someone is never double saved week to week, a permanent spot might become available. IDK, since I really have no idea what subbing rules guilds on this server have.

If anyone is interested, I guess just post your info below and I will transpose it into the progress thread.

Edited by dinrodion

CoCo (coordinating confusion) still has 2 end game raid groups, one currently progressing through TFB HM, and one getting ready to start TFB HM. We have a similar philosophy to the gentlemen, where sometimes progression has to be put on hold to integrate a new member into the group. we are in it for FUN, that comes first.

we also run a blackhole coms roundup on saturday, and a worldboss night on friday. I think we are up to 2 or 3 stacks on dreadtooth.

our guild has been around since the start of Ven Zallow, and will continue to march on. its the players, not the achievements that make us who we are.

Night's Radiance is raiding regularly.

As far as substitute availability goes - I typically have at least one character free for Asation (I actually have a free Imp slot as well), and plenty of EC lockouts to go around. I think many of us are in similar positions.

Edited by shadowflit

CoCo (coordinating confusion) still has 2 end game raid groups, one currently progressing through TFB HM, and one getting ready to start TFB HM. We have a similar philosophy to the gentlemen, where sometimes progression has to be put on hold to integrate a new member into the group. we are in it for FUN, that comes first.

we also run a blackhole coms roundup on saturday, and a worldboss night on friday. I think we are up to 2 or 3 stacks on dreadtooth.

our guild has been around since the start of Ven Zallow, and will continue to march on. its the players, not the achievements that make us who we are.

Wow. I can't say I've seen your guild before but it is nice to see people come out of the wood-works. We share the same outlook for our raid groups though. =) I'd say we are all here for the fun, glory just comes along with it.

and you know full well we run ops. =P

Sawney, a few of your players told me you guys couldn't raid anymore... <_< I hope that isn't true.

That is false. We are more than capable of running at least one group of Operations a week. We lost two Raiders due to some internal affairs, but they were not VITAL to our Raid progress.

Like I said, we're focusing more on gearing out our PvEr's more. We did spend a lot of time clearing the current content, and will resume as soon as we feel like the ENTIRE Guild (Those who want that is) are able to Raid.

Wasn't too sure on Night's Radiance status. dunno if i've really seen the guild tag around the fleet and don't think you guys even have a recruit thread up in guild section. So, was kind of a mystery how you guys were doing. =P

Maybee this helps, Nights Raidiance is a elite raiding guild with almost full membership active raiding attendence.. As impressive as that sounds they don't have more than 20 people in the guild, but several of the members have 8 geared lvl50's. They are really active, they have raided not just with their main but several alts through HM TFB and NM Denova. I don't think they are actively recruiting.

I know they beat the Jen'jedaii for the server first on NM Denova :) Their pvp prowess is also well known.

My insight was from once being a memeber, but I left because I wanted to be in a more casual guild. They are some of the best players this game has.

Edited by toyfanatic

Wow. I can't say I've seen your guild before but it is nice to see people come out of the wood-works. We share the same outlook for our raid groups though. =) I'd say we are all here for the fun, glory just comes along with it.

I should mention that we are a republic guild :p

we have merged several ex VZ guilds into us over the months, wrath of the forsaken, vengance among others.

we are looking to get more social, with world events and all :)

www.coconfusion.com is where we live

Wasn't too sure on Night's Radiance status. dunno if i've really seen the guild tag around the fleet and don't think you guys even have a recruit thread up in guild section. So, was kind of a mystery how you guys were doing. =P

Plus you would have to hang out on the Republic fleet to see them around. :p

They are a good group of folks and top notch raiders.

Or you can find us on the Imperial Fleet, our guild on that side is Obsidian Dawn. Right now we're just doing HM Asation imp side though, but we're hoping to start NiM EC as early as next week.

P.S. Thanks for the kind words Malec and Sameria!

Infernal Harvest is still extremely active every night throughout the week when it comes to raiding.

We run HM TFB about three times weekly, two guaranteed full clears and a newer group of folks get about half-way through usually. A lot of new folks up-in-coming and several geared out alts soon, so we'll probably have a fourth group if new content doesn't come soon. In addition, in the future we're planning on doing a Republic HM TFB on our sister-guild on the Pub side in the next month or so. We also do NM EC with our progression team 1 to 2 times a week for the first three bosses, but haven't gotten many opportunities with some of our folks schedules to do NM Kephess. In addition, every single night throughout the week we run a "Wildcard" random raid for lower content for folks with less gear or new alts.

So yeah, overall we're still raiding a ton throughout the week, and it feels like the server is getting a boon from all the new players, and we've seen dozens of our former members return to start raiding again. Totally looking forward to new content in the months ahead.

Edited by goldhtown

Just trying to get a census of what end-game raiding guilds are left and how the health of their guilds are doing. It seems with the development of the game, health of the server, and the attrition rate of people leaving that some of the end-game guilds left might be suffering. Just seeing if guilds out there still doing healthy and not having player issues.

The Imperial Guard is still around. We've always have been and continue to be a casual guild but we have ops running weekly, but nothing hardcore. Our guild, as many others, did see a fallout when endgame wasn't cut out to what BW said it would be, but we've been managing just fine.