Time for us to put up or shut up.

Karasuko

Well after how many months,countless ignored posts I finally came to the conclusion that we are just getting the finger from EA. It clicked that subbing has only encouraged them to delay our transfers/merges etc and the only solution I can see is cancelling my sub instead of paying the greedy *****s.

The problem is 1 sub is pretty much worthless.

If say a large portion of us gave EA the finger however it might actually make a slight difference.

So are we going to put up? or shut up?

Not sure why you're so riled up. Even if a large portion of us unsubbed, EA could easily just close the book on swtor, call it a failure and move on to the other games that they make massive amounts of money off of. Not really gonna make much of a difference.

My advice to you is simply: if you enjoy the game enough that you think it's worth your 15 bucks a month then keep playing, if not then by all means unsubscribe and put your money into something else that you derive enjoyment out of. There's really no point in trying to "stick it to the man", the nice thing about a video game is that you can just always walk away.

4 months of being ignored will do that.

I'm not suggesting it to "stick it to the man" I'm suggesting this so we can get a fair shake of the stick.

In principle, people agree with you. However risk the comfort zone and having to leave it, you wont get many that will take action. Mediocre, is just fine for them.

As stated, once it gets to that level of dissatisfaction, then, one really needs to unsub and find something a little more enjoyable and fun to play. Just dont go looking for someone to listen, that my friend an't gonna happen.