Just a quick question on pre-launch entry...

Xael

This is not a rant about not getting in yet!

But, how will we know when we get access? I am currently at work, so I cannot constantly open the loader and see if I can hit the play button.

But, I have my gamer father at home, waiting so he can at least reserve 2 names for me once I do...

Am I waiting for an email? checking something on the website? to find out if I am in yet?

And why does my account show greyed out product registration, even though the pre-order shows as inputted 7/21 on my account? Isnt that when we get the actual game to input?

You'll get an email and there's supposed to be someway you can check on this site but I can't find it. Your account registration is greyed out because you haven't actually bought the game yet, just pre-ordered. When you can enter a code, after you actually have bought and own the game, you can fill that out. Edited by Dasffion

You will recive and Email when you are allowed to enter the EGA.

the product code might be grey because you have not re-demed it yet.

you have re-demed your pre-order code wich grant you EGA, but to continue playing after the launch date(20th December) you will have to enter the product code you get from your copy of the game. if you have bought it through Origin you will get the product code mailed to you sometime around the 16th. if you bought from amazon or something like that you will recive it when you get your copy of the game.

Thank you for all the responses, trying to get him up... but he has the day off from work, so still sleeping.

If the play button lights up, it might mean you can see if you get access on the website, before the actual email gets to you. Worst that happens, I will be home for lunch break in 2 1/2 hours.