The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Germany!

TaitWatson

Great news! Friday as expected, and in the same venue as last year. Looking forward to seeing you there. :)

Just a small typo: "THIS IS AN ADULT EVEN" should read "EVENT". And it would be great if you could also post this on the German website since this event takes place in, uh, Germany. :rolleyes:

Edited by Jerba

Well whoever put this meeting up made a big mistake (or was that on purpose?? If so strange marketing behaviour!).

Because on the same date and same time (7-12 pm) the CIG Star Citizen event takes place.

So sorry I can not come. Would have liked to go to both events.

But many others will go so I will definately not be missed....=)

Edited by Kwich

Well whoever put this meeting up made a big mistake (or was that on purpose?? If so strange marketing behaviour!).

Because on the same date and same time (7-12 pm) the CIG Star Citizen event takes place.

So sorry I can not come. Would have liked to go to both events.

But many others will go so I will definately not be missed....=)

I'd say on purpose. It will likely skew the ratio between the more hardcore swtor fans and those that might have gone out of general interest in favor of the more hardcore fans. And since place was said to be limited...

Edited by LeJarC

Nope, Bioware-folks will host it. Last year there was Eric Musco, a bearded dev and another dev (soooorry for not remembering your names :p). Also one translator to translate if someone only asked questions in german during the Q&A. But all in all the whole event is held in english.

And they're doing it exactly there exactly at that time as it's GamesCon in Cologne, one of the worlds biggest videogame-convention ;)

1. Google maps... ;)

2. West Germany, in the Ruhr-Area. From the Danish-German border ca. 570 km / 5 hours by car.

1. I know, but I was never any good at using Google Maps :p

2. Wow, thanks, was just hoping the answer would be "West Germany" ;) Unfortunately I live in Copenhagen, so you'd have to add around 4 maybe more hours to the traveltime and that's a bid much, when I don't have a car, so the alternative would probably be the train.

Dear BioWare, next time you go to Germany, could you please pick a city closer to the Danish border, since it's probably high unlikely you will go to Denmark ;) a longshot, I know. But one can hope ;) though you're welcome here too, of course ;)

Any German lads from Tomb of Freedon Nadd attending? I have a million credits for you if you will manage to ask a certain question. : ) No, it's not asking for "traditional Jedi robes". haha

Send me a tell if interested. It's nothing dumb which will embarras yourself.

Since I don't live in Germany, I can't attend. If anyone could ask a question for me, I would extremely grateful.

Most important one for me is if they have plans to remove the valor requirement on old level 50 PvP gear.

The second one is they have plans to make the older companions as effective as Treek/HK.

It would be great if someone could ask at least one of these. I would be very grateful.

Is this Germany in Germany or some town here in the USA called Germany? I would like to go but if it is Germany like in Germany my car cannot make such a long trip... :D

Germany as in Germany, Deutschland, etc in Europe. that Germany that apparently won something in Brazil

• 3 weeks later...
We’re happy to announce that the next stop in the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Community Cantina Tour will be happening on Friday, August 15th, in Germany!

Read More

Can i ask when are they going to fix there servers and stop making excuses, most of the people will notice this on downloading patches , or when they enter fleet how they some times take a min or so to log in ,and there Data usage is way out because the Game tries to keep rebooting the game all the time , SO I ask when are you guys going to fix your servers .