PvP event

BattleGracefully

so basicly im thinking a deathmatch in eather ilum or BH every second friday or maybe saturday, personaly leaning towards ilum as there isn't any mobs in the way and you get some valor but blackhole is smaller.

another place could be outlaws den (proberly the best place as spawns are closest and it's the smallest)

share your thoughts below

Sounds like fun but can i suggest to stop gate crashers that locations be send out by in game messages. We had things like this on my old server and we got guilds just coming in and ruining it for everyone.

so maybe kinda limit it to one whole ops group only?

the only people on the pub side who would be interest is mostly TA, Gimps (or just me) and a few from Corvus and MindWalkers, MVP don't like to join in and that is basicly the whole rep side that would want to do this.

as for the imp side i assume it's more or less the same with some of the two major guild doing it and a few from lesser known guilds.

if we do end up doing it in BH we should set a boundary around say the acid pit as thats centeral to both factions with the ramps being the stop lines.

all in all i still think outlaws would be the best for this even if it is just a ops group limit

would like this/these events to last atleast 2 hours so if you can reframe from spamming the fleets to much that would be nice.lets face it no one wants to get facerolled to much.

Edited by BattleGracefully

Suggestion...

Doesn't need to be a set event with set time.

Start everyone's habit to hang out in outlawsden/ilum/bh rather than the fleet (imo bw should put the pvp vendor & mission terminal in ilum).

When people get bored waiting for wz pop, they will start dueling...which can turn into something bigger when more people join in.

Suggestion...

Doesn't need to be a set event with set time.

Start everyone's habit to hang out in outlawsden/ilum/bh rather than the fleet (imo bw should put the pvp vendor & mission terminal in ilum).

When people get bored waiting for wz pop, they will start dueling...which can turn into something bigger when more people join in.

problem with all of those is the loading times it takes if you decide to take a warzone

I was at the one we had yesterday in the BH (and later, Ilum) but there was serious problems for the imps since we didn't have nearly enough people wanting to join in. Needs to be more organised.

yet the imps had more then our 15 or so but yes imps did give up before the pubs did thats for sure

PvP is for the weak!

PvE is... also for the weak!

love the unhelpful spam you provide it's always so exciting to read

/sarcasm

Edited by BattleGracefully

Nice Keiga!! Awesome idea. In my opinion we should stage it on Illum on because it is a much more "objective" and that's the only place that I know of that gives valor and although it is quite a distance, we can use speeders. BH isn't bad only problem I think it is too squishy. But I love the idea of the ultimate deathmatch!!! :D

problem with all of those is the loading times it takes if you decide to take a warzone

yet the imps had more then our 15 or so but yes imps did give up before the pubs did thats for sure

love the unhelpful spam you provide it's always so exciting to read

/sarcasm

Always a pleasure conversing with you.

/sarcasm

lets not fight, the real scrub is Zargor.

Truce?

Hell, I don't really care if we fight or not, since we're all keyboard warriors in the end. But joke's on you cause I also have a Naga, my e-peen is nearly the size of Mosh's pride... Nearly.

But sure, let's call it a truce. But NOTHING will stop me from spamming!

Still, you need to find a way to have a viable PvP event. They key component is the fact that you don't want a zergfest, but since you're talking full ops group... I don't know what else that can it can turn in.

Then people will start ************ how it was laggy, and they had fotm classes, and they had healers, tanks, and were using keybinds instead of clicking, how they had gear, and in the end it turns into a giant *****torm.

I wish you luck.