Game Update 1.6: Ancient Hypergate is on Public Test Server!

CourtneyWoods

Suggestion:

EA, if you would like to have a great deal of player testing time I suggest you adopt a practice similar to Star Trek: Online where a specific weekend is designated as a test weekend and any player that spends X amount of time playing new content is given some kind of cosmetic reward. This may help you to iron out a number of bugs associated with any given large update before it is installed into the live servers.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to see things moving along nicely , just one point though , what is your reasoning behind changing the name of some commendations to end-game commendations ? Surely end-game will change a lot over the coming months and years ? Not a very major issue but your choice of name is somewhat strange. Other than that well done.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Another Useless patch... when are you gonna raise the lvl cap and add real content??? For PVE lovers it's yet another useless addition. Your losing subscribers cause you can't stick to promises.

You smell just like the fast food of gaming (EA)... Keep adding junk and ppl will get tired and leave :mad:

Another Useless patch... when are you gonna raise the lvl cap and add real content??? For PVE lovers it's yet another useless addition. Your losing subscribers cause you can't stick to promises.

You smell just like the fast food of gaming (EA)... Keep adding junk and ppl will get tired and leave :mad:

patch 1.1 (pve) patch 1.2 (pve and pvp) patch 1.3 (pvp and pve) patch 1.4 (pve) patch 1.5(pve) patch 1.6(pvp and mini game with BH comms) aren't you happy?

patch 1.1 (pve) patch 1.2 (pve and pvp) patch 1.3 (pvp and pve) patch 1.4 (pve) patch 1.5(pve) patch 1.6(pvp and mini game with BH comms) aren't you happy?

I believe he is referring to class/planet story PVE which hasn't seen anything since release.

Great work on getting more new content again, I am glad to see you are sticking with the 6 week new content rule. Can't wait to try out new WZ and space missions.

I do agree with the quote below it would be nice to expand the space content into something more broader. This is totally possible as the successful "Jump to Lightspeed expansion for Star Wars Galaxies" showed.

Even at the end with all the changes to Star Wars Galaxies that broke it, jump to lightspeed still worked well.

So as said below possible free roam exploration, multiplayer, multiship capable. Also space op's would be cool and guild captial ships would be great. All these changes would be awesome for the future or possible future expansion, I would pay money to expand in that direction for space.

space in its current form and heroic space missions is a complete waste of resources and time. If you really want to do something amazing with space please make it free roam, pvp capable, multiplayer capable and put something exciting like space fps, ops, warzones.
Edited by solo-nite
Adding more to original post

Is this new update going to fix lag?????

This game game is now horrendiously over-lagged now and any new missions in any pointless little update is still going to be unplayable.

Beats me why they are bringing new content when they have serious issues that they are just not dealing with.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Is this new update going to fix lag?????

This game game is now horrendiously over-lagged now and any new missions in any pointless little update is still going to be unplayable.

Beats me why they are bringing new content when they have serious issues that they are just not dealing with.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

you don't know what is going to happen with the lag, just wait and take it easy

So, when will we finally see:

Same gender romances?

Cathar PCs?

Server transfers?

Legacy renames?

Additional story content?

Just curious.

same gender romances, i don't think we will see it.

BW said cathar will be here when they are ready

server tranfers, they wil put that with the F2P soon

legacy renames i don't know

additional story content, next year with makeb

Same gender romances? - Mr. Amatengelo thinks Makeb

Cathar PCs? - 2013?

Server transfers?

Legacy renames?

Additional story content? - Makeb, though probably not class stories

Just curious.

To be honest, I've been discussing the idea that 1.6 may have additional content added to it on the PTS, but as Bioware hasn't gone into hyper-ventilating cover-the-site-in-goodies mode, it's probably not going to Makeb and Makeb won't be this year.

Sad face.

Same gender romances?

Cathar PCs?

Server transfers?

Legacy renames?

Additional story content?

Just curious.

These are great ideas. Other ideas to consider:

Droid PC?

Wookie PC?

Character renames?

Ways to earn Cartel Coins IN-GAME?

Level cap increase?

Removal of color crystal stats?

Pazzak and/or Sabbac?

SPACE PvP with your ship?

More items on the VIP Goods and Collector's Edition Vendors????

Also, I would like to know if there are any rewards for checking out 1.6 on the PTS and what the requirements are for them.

Edited by Hollow_Screech

I'm just glad my PTS character is lvl 12, just high enough to play in the WZ xD

But to answer the questions concerning

, we've gotten most of that content already, and we seem to be getting updates about every month. 1.6 will bring us the WZ, so all that's really left is Makeb and the level cap. This year? Pushing it. But I can definitely see it coming late January, if not a bit sooner.

is it not real? coming this year...

Oh man I forgot about that,sort of. So besides the new warzone and new space missions all they need to release is Makeb,raised level cap,cathar race and new combat abilities?

Hmm I don't know if they can release all of that before 2013.

Edited by plotenox