Heroic Space Mission rewards bugged?

Paelo

So I've just finished all the heroic space missions, and no BH com rewards. Not a single one. Each mission gave 20 fleet coms and a small amount of creds (little over 10k I think)

Did bioware change their minds about the rewards at the last minute or is this a bug?

So I've just finished all the heroic space missions, and no BH com rewards. Not a single one. Each mission gave 20 fleet coms and a small amount of creds (little over 10k I think)

Did bioware change their minds about the rewards at the last minute or is this a bug?

I noticed no BH comms aswell, or daily comms even. You get friggin daily comms for The Impossible sector?

Edited by Nanglez

It's not a bug, because what you completed was the dailies not the weeklies which provide the black hole comms. By completing the new space missions once, you unlock the weekly version of it, but I can't seem to pick up the Operation Regnent Station quest and that may be a bug.

Edited by deanth

It's not a bug, because what you completed was the dailies not the weeklies which provide the black hole comms. By completing the new space missions once, you unlock the weekly version of it, but I can't seem to pick up the Operation Regnent Station quest and that may be a bug.

Yeah I was wondering at the end if it was a case of unlocking other missions for the BH coms but I can't pick up any other missions -___-

The tools up at Bioware probably thought nobody would be able to complete the space missions on the first day... oh well, think again.

Weren't really as hard as I thought they were going to be, granted I had enough fleet coms saved up to pick up a few t7 ship upgrades right off the bat, and purchsed two more, but still.

Yeah I was wondering at the end if it was a case of unlocking other missions for the BH coms but I can't pick up any other missions -___-

Have you done all missions?

I didn't recieve any weekly after beating 5 missions, only after beating Thanium Distruption as final mision I unlocked both weeklies requiring it, and was wondering if it's only me that has this issue,

Have you done all missions?

I didn't recieve any weekly after beating 5 missions, only after beating Thanium Distruption as final mision I unlocked both weeklies requiring it, and was wondering if it's only me that has this issue,

yeah did all of them, obviously they're bugged from the looks of things. Maybe when I get back from work they'll have patched it....or maybe that's wishful thinking

Edited by Paelo

yeah did all of them

Now I noticed all answers I wanted were in first post all this time:rolleyes:

At least now I'm certain this bug is very random, since we both didn't get some quests, but it's not like single set of them is missing.

Did them all last sunday. Got the monday weekly, finished it and nothing since.

Last night I did all the old missions so as to clear the quest log and see if that helps. I logged on just now to find that the Saturday and Sunday weekly mission are there (today is Thursday). It allowed me to accept those two but I have no idea what is going on as I was not qualified for those two (completed them Sunday after the reset), and do not have the one's for Tues and Weds.

Going to run them in a bit and report back regarding the rewards and if any others surface.

I'd like to hear from someone else who has cleared their mission terminal of all space quests to see if starting the reset with a clear log helps or if this was just a coincidence.

Edited by Blackardin